Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Would You Do With Wrestlemania 36?

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
Serious question. The easy thing to say is to cancel it or postpone it. What would you do?

Cancel WrestleMania and hold off til the build of Summer Slam in hope things get better and arenas open up again by that time. Just announce WrestleMania 36 is rescheduled for next year Mania season so it doesnt interfere with the original monthly ppv line up. Let Summer Slam be the Wrestle Mania card they wanted to go with and return big with that PPV.

Since they already recorded it they’re gonna air it. If it was me this would of never took place. Or at least I’d scrap the whole thing and give everyone a break until hopefully June or so. Gear up for Summerslam. Have WM36 take place next year.

Woulda pushed that shit back easily, hell i woulda put the entire wwe on a break like everyone else, they got more enough content to play random shit

I’d have the biggest wwe ppv at summer slam. I’d have a champion vs champion show of sorts. For the first night, probably have fans vote for who they wanna see fight. You could do a fatal four way with some men’s and women’s matches. Everyone on the roster would be available to vote for (raw, smackdown, nxt). Have possible non title dream matches take place. Then on the second night, champion vs champion, like what they did with survivor series. Yes I know, Goldberg vs Brock would be hilarious in 2020, but I’d watch for the hilarity of it.

damn-girl.gif

I...I didn't know Lana...Lana can ACTUALLY dance.

I mean I posted her dancing in the ring and thought that was cute. But ole girl got rhythm, and actually can dance her azzz off.

Geez!

Makes no sense ta cancel or postpone mania since tha matches have already been taped......I believe that Vince will keep tha empty arena shows until tha pandemic ends.

View attachment 255507

I...I didn't know Lana...Lana can ACTUALLY dance.

I mean I posted her dancing in the ring and thought that was cute. But ole girl got rhythm, and actually can dance her azzz off.

Geez!

Yea got a legit background in hip hop dancing or something like that, thats what she was doing before wrestling

Serious question. The easy thing to say is to cancel it or postpone it. What would you do?

I would of cancelled it. Now the card is being changed just about every day n shit.

its starting to look more like one of the saudi shows than an actual mania card w/ all the randomness.

Back