Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What would you do in this situation?

Fuck I look like buying YOU a car after YOU totalled the last one. And seemingly that wasn't the first one. Go buy YOU a car YOU can look cute in with ya girls. What that gotta do with me?

Shit fuck around and get her a bus pass maybe.

Worst thing about it is you know he coughed up the money and got her what she wanted.

The HOH movement is nonexistent with this simp.

But that broad a scooter and tell her work her way up. Or...and listen closely....

CUT THAT FEMALE LOOSE.

Would've got that ungrateful broad a bus pass, packed up my shit and give the trick the deuces.

BTW that must be the best piece of pussy in the state of Missouri, for cuz to put up with that shit.

That’s crazy, smh. Her ass would’ve been riding the bus doing all of that but he knows the type of person she is so I don’t get why he wasted his time.

Yeah that wouldn't be me.I have standards and character precedes everything.. That bitch just didnt become a bitch she was always a bitch...
Foh

Lol, 1rst of all, chicks that materialistic tend to not like Niggaz like me...i can't see us even together to begin with... Too complete different mind sets.

2ndly I am classically tight with my money. Like it's bad. Whenever I loan or gift.... Its a big deal. So the circumstances leading up to me buying a girlfriend a car after several wrecks would be so ridiculous... This absolutely would be the final straw if by some wacky series of miracles we actually made it that far in a relationship....

I know it a bit wordy.

To sum it up...

I can't

The instant she says she rather drive her broke up wrecked car than that...best believe her azzz WILL be doin it.

And I DARE that ungrateful muthafucca to call me when she breaks down somewhere to come get her.

Back