Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do if you caught the homie stealing money from you?

It would get ugly, and I would push it to that point.

When it's all said and done it would make the most sense for us to not be around each other any more
Oh that nigga can’t get the trauma?
You ain’t right bruh

to me the reason matters.

not everyone can be in a place to come to someone to ask for help or might not be in their right mind due to either some internal shit or external shit.

sometimes the way i see it,........we can have shit going on that would make us not make the best decisions.

Dude said they're together every day and he knows what type of dude he is and knew all he had to do was ask. From my personal perspective, there's no excuse to run another bruh's wallet for petty money.

$21??? Nah b.

Can’t see the logic in the opposing argument of “Let me see what he going through “ Nigga I’m your Homie. If you need 21, imma give you $50, not ask for it back just off Love. If you let me know you are down bad, nigga I will help you find a permanent solution. But to take from me, nah, it’s scorched earth. Nothing can grow from there.

Can’t see the logic in the opposing argument of “Let me see what he going through “ Nigga I’m your Homie. If you need 21, imma give you $50, not ask for it back just off Love. If you let me know you are down bad, nigga I will help you find a permanent solution. But to take from me, nah, it’s scorched earth. Nothing can grow from there.

This.

All my crew know if they're in need and I got it, they got it. Plenty of times one of my boys would be like "ayo, I'm short, can you spot me $20?" and if I didn't have it on me right then and there we making a trip to the ATM. And vice versa, if I was short and let them same dudes know they would hook me up no questions asked.

But to steal from me when I've already had your back??? Nah dawg, ain't no seein' eye to eye, I don't need to understand your reasoning, keep the money and never darken my doorstep ever again.

Anybody around me that much knows how I get down....

I wouldn't feel wrong for pressing the issue. They asked for that response

Dos gonna make a power point and get them a life coach
:foh3:
So
Sometimes niggas need help. Cant throw errrbody away.

f i look like bitching over $21 dollars before I check to make sure he good.

you niggas got life long friends or nah?

$21?! Lol, he's trying to buy Disney Land? I'd just cut them off, couldn't keep someone like that in my circle even if I tried.

Back