Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do if you caught the homie stealing money from you?

First I'll need the reason if it's legitimate we can talk and get through it. If he's stealing for the fuck of it we are no longer hanging out ever.

First I'll need the reason if it's legitimate we can talk and get through it. If he's stealing for the fuck of it we are no longer hanging out ever.
The fuck. There is no reason to ever steal from your friend, every time this guy down on his luck you'll keep giving him passes

I promise 99% of you niggas wouldn't do shit but ignore that mf phone calls in the future and not even get your money back.

But mad at niggas for trying to understand their mans? Over 20 bucks? Most of yall ain't even step outside to protest last year. Let a nigga steal 20 tho.

:hahaha:

I promise 99% of you niggas wouldn't do shit but ignore that mf phone calls in the future and not even get your money back.

But mad at niggas for trying to understand their mans? Over 20 bucks? Most of yall ain't even step outside to protest last year. Let a nigga steal 20 tho.

:hahaha:
Fuck the money b. Its principle

You think he finna stop stealing because you had a talk with him?

My friends know I got them. They all have borrowed money from me at some point or another. And im not talking $50 and shit. Im talking they borrowed real money. And I never ask for it back. Like I never put a date on them to give it back. Its always pay it back when you got it.

So knowing that, if one of my friends steals from me, there really cant be no talking on why. Cause mfers know they can ask for it.

But thats how it works in my personal situation. Other folks is different.

Yall gonna stop trying to hoe me.

we just different and our circles different.
If a damn near 40 yr old nigga stealing $20....something is wrong or I need to change who has that type access to me.

Fuck the money b. Its principle

You think he finna stop stealing because you had a talk with him?

If I value the friendship yeah. Imma make sure you good. Doesn't mean I'll be accepting, forgiving or we'll still be friends after but most of my niggas got families and shit. I'd wanna know what in the world made them just not ask.

“Alright bro, next time just tell me you gonna steal from me bro”

" Alright bro, next time just ASK ME. "

Why is that crazy?

Back