Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do if you caught the homie stealing money from you?

Niggas really tryna to deep dive in they mans life for stealing $20 but that same man didn't even have the courage to tell you they down bad

FOH. You made ya bed when you decided to steal $21 fonky dollars

Who gives a fuck what the reason is?
to me the reason matters.

not everyone can be in a place to come to someone to ask for help or might not be in their right mind due to either some internal shit or external shit.

sometimes the way i see it,........we can have shit going on that would make us not make the best decisions.

Niggas really tryna to deep dive in they mans life for stealing $20 but that same man didn't even have the courage to tell you they down bad

FOH. You made ya bed when you decided to steal $21 fonky dollars
there is a thing that people make it hard to ask for help or tell you shit because of the way they react.

not saying its right,.........but maybe both niggas need to be checked.

not everyone can be in a place to come to someone to ask for help or might not be in their right mind due to either some internal shit or external shit.

sometimes the way i see it,........we can have shit going on that would make us not make the best decisions.
I do get it though... but the vast majority of people who steal aint tryin to put food on their table.. they are haters with no scruples

I do get it though... but the vast majority of people who steal aint tryin to put food on their table.. they are haters with no scruples
this can also be true.

thats why i said i would need to step back and process the angles......maybe i missed this nigga hating.
does he have a history of disloyalty?

Man hell no

there is a thing that people make it hard to ask for help or tell you shit because of the way they react.

not saying its right,.........but maybe both niggas need to be checked.
Again....hell no

A friend stealing from YOU. Not a bank, not a supermarket, from YOU

Both need to be checked huh? You a fool

Man hell no

Again....hell no

A friend stealing from YOU. Not a bank, not a supermarket, from YOU

Both need to be checked huh? You a fool
not a fool....realistic.

im i have to cut someone off..i need to be sure i didnt create an environment where they couldnt come to me to ask.
and i also need to understand the whys.

yall the same niggas who think GMoney was wrong and Nino was right.

Back