Welcome To aBlackWeb

What would you do if you caught the homie stealing money from you?

konceptjones

The one between three and three.

I feel dude's frustration and angst all through this shit. The dude you done held down on multiple occasions, y'all done gone through some shit, known the cat for a minute, and he gets caught stealing $21 from your wallet, lies about it, got loud about it, but then the video confirming it comes to you.

How you gonna handle it?

Tried to watch the vid. 8mins too lol

Right or wrong, I'll be damned if I let another adult scold me in a public forum

Either try to whoop my ass or I'm dipping out the car

I watched up until 3 minutes.

I was expecting something to happen. Like maybe the guy who took the money having a reason or ole boy socking him up. But all he did was sit there yelling for the camera like an idiot. SMH.

I skipped through it to see what happened and he was still screaming on the thief until the end. That's just a waste of his time doing that.....

Like seriously what's the point of that? I understand he is hurt because he thought the thief was his real friend and he looked out for him but the guy is a dirtbag. It's one thing to steal that small amount of money but it's another to sit there and play you as an idiot and call your family a liar after all of that. SMH

$20? I wouldn't even get mad. They must be really down bad. I'd actually laugh it off and try to get to the bottom of their circumstances before writing them off as a friend.

Now if were talking 1000s of dollars... probably not say anything and get you xd out.

✌🏿

Back