Welcome To aBlackWeb

What were you picked on about in school?

Oh yeah! I used to get picked on about being a four eyes and being cock eyed like a mf. Then they operated on my eyes and now I'm straight ;) except for when I am beyond tired, super high, super drunk or all three. Then you can see the eye I was fucked up in. I can make it do it on purpose but I only do it every now and then cuz I'm scared it gonna get stuck there :(

Picked on? absolutely nothing

Folks had go to jokes. Light skin jokes. Nose jokes. Curly hair jokes.

Changed 'picked on' to 'teased', and maybe niggas will untag themselves and let that pain out. Lol.

Everybody got teased around my way. Either you could take the shit or you couldn't. I had bad skin for like a 2 year period when I was younger. Niggas started calling me 'star crunch'. Looking back on it, shit was pretty funny. Fuck them niggas tho.

Last edited:
got picked on for having a big head... was called football head, ‘domamick’ (my name is Dominic), hey Arnold etc lol

picked on for having deaf parents...

picked on for being small....

picked on for having a black friend... they called me ‘coonamick’ for that... smh...

Last edited:
I don't think I was ever picked on in a constant type of bullying. Definitely teased because everyone was at one point. Sometimes the class would be overrun by students going at it. I wore a neat jacket that was blue and white and they got on me saying I looked like a barbershop pole lol

I have seen people from high school reminisce saying our school was good about bullying but it wasn't. I definitely saw a lot of the special ed kids get picked on

I had a Gap in elementary-middle school. Worst shit ever. I Still got girls.... just thru secret notes. Like super secret. Popular girls didn't get caught with me in public til high school lol

i was hella protected.....niggas was scared to clown me becuz of fam.

crazy cuz the very thing i hated was the very reason i am where i am. (wife recently pointed this out to me)

universe works in mysterious ways

Back