Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

People need to be real and talk how they really talk that's the thing. A nigga says nigga that's how we may talk it's known not negative . Of course all of this takes context into account when both words used as well. Not like ima snap on someone or look at them crazy for calling me king. But people who walk around saying that shit regularly all the time to folk seem to be doing a little much. Its becomes part of face or persona.

I hear you. But my question was specific.

If "king" is corny.... is "nigga" just as corny, more corny or not corny at all?

Y'all said "king" is corny. Iyo is "nigga" corny? Yes or no it either is or it isn't and it can't be "it depends". Is "nigga" corny yes or no?

People need to be real and talk how they really talk that's the thing. A nigga says nigga that's how we may talk it's known not negative . Of course all of this takes context into account when both words used as well. Not like ima snap on someone or look at them crazy for calling me king. But people who walk around saying that shit regularly all the time to folk seem to be doing a little much. Its becomes part of face or persona.
King/Queen are known as positive and uplifting as well. But if we descended from peasants, we need to act as such?

King/Queen are known as positive and uplifting as well. But if we descended from peasants, we need to act as such?

But why are peasants who were just workers btw considered as less than? But I see what yall are saying King or Queen isn’t literal and wondering why we would view a term of respect as a negative.

Aye, be who you are and who you want to be. Stay true to thyself.
that's all it really comes down too...

cuz it is quite paradoxical.....

noble and morally righteous kings and queens are often fiction.. reality, anyone who was king or queen were typically quite cruel, and more often than not oppressors....

is that really a compliment when you think about it?

and peasants....is it not wrong to look down on peasants... the working class.... the providers for their families...

most of us come from the peasant class, yet we're programmed to look down no and mock ourselves??

some self hate shit forreal...

there's quite a few take away i guess....

mainly addressing people as king/queen is fake deep....it's aimed to be a compliment, but is quite shallow...there's a certain assumed classism attached to that statement that's not flattering at all

Last edited:

noble and morally righteous kings and queens are often fiction.. reality, anyone who was king or queen were typically quite cruel, and more often than not oppressors....

and peasants....is it not wrong to look down on peasants... the working class.... the providers for their families...

most of us come from the peasant class, yet we're programmed to look down no and mock ourselves??

mainly addressing people as king/queen is fake deep....it's aimed to be a compliment, but is quite shallow...there's a certain assumed classism to that statement that's not flattering at all

Always.

T'Challa is the exception and not the rule lol

I don't see all of this when we say nigga, an I'm glad. We knk' when a black person says nigga he just referrin' to another black person. It's the same with King and Empress.

Like I said a few pages back, it's just an acknowledgement that we both black in this racist world.

I don't see all of this when we say nigga, an I'm glad. We knk' when a black person says nigga he just referrin' to another black person. It's the same with King and Empress.

Like I said a few pages back, it's just an acknowledgement that we both black in this racist world.

Nobody says anything when they get called king. We are just discussing the word

Last edited:
  • Cap
Reactions: GNS
Are you literally asking me why? Bc we all know where peasants fell in standards of class.

And that was most of society wasn’t like there was a middle class. I’m not saying we have to view king and queen as some type of elitist title. But being a layperson shouldn’t bee looked at as less than.

mainly addressing people as king/queen is fake deep....it's aimed to be a compliment, but is quite shallow...there's a certain assumed classism to that statement that's not flattering at all

That’s all I’m saying.

Back