Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

All these niggas talking about people should have stepped in and something when these same people ain't say shit either.

Of course you did but like usual failed to process my mom basically being called a ho before that. You stay with the selective modding and when called out on it you disappear.

But this situation ain't got nothing to do with me so I'll see myself out
Niggas calling mom's ho's and baby's hoes? WTF

Shit corny as hell and a bit sad to me honestly. That we need to say stupid little sayings like this almost as some sort of ego boost.
Validation from strangers is stupid and if you need that type of boost, its a deeper problem
I sm legit curious.

Do you find king/queen sadder that the world (strangers, associates, "friends", family, coworkers, lovers) will call you every nigger punk faggot toxic mysosginist idiot dumbass coon sellout bitch how slut skank worthless piece of trash they can think of?

You turn up your nose at the solution but you turn a blind eye to the problem. Do you have anything to invest in this discussion besides conjecture and ridicule?

I sm legit curious.

Do you find king/queen sadder that the world (strangers, associates, "friends", family, coworkers, lovers) will call you every nigger punk faggot toxic mysosginist idiot dumbass coon sellout bitch how slut skank worthless piece of trash they can think of?

You turn up your nose at the solution but you turn a blind eye to the problem. Do you have anything to invest in this discussion besides conjecture and ridicule?

Nobody ever called me that dumb shit.

I don’t play those games and never will.

• Cap
Reactions: GNS
I sm legit curious.

Lol my nigga you being mad extra. Obviously it would be an issue if called those things, apples to oranges. And what type of fucking solution is calling folk king and queen my guy? Lol nothing. Which is why I said it's nothing but hot air at the end of the day because that's exactly what it is. And how would you even say im turning a blind eye to the problem from my comment? If you want to call every royal Negro and negress king and queen be my guess. Don't think you need to go to jail for it but a lot of that shit be for show and you know that shit.

Why are Kong’s and queens people to look up too. Is something wrong with being a regular person?
dkccrew.png

I mean I don’t think anybody is saying don’t call me king call me nigga. Well at least most people ain’t anyway.

Back