Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

Yes. It is corny and people have a legit problem with being called nigga.

So whats is your point

So you don't say nigga either cuz it's corny am I right?

Some people have a problem with nigga but Do YOU have a legit problem with nigga?

You don't use nigga at all cuz it's corny?

So you don't say nigga either cuz it's corny am I right?

Some people have a problem with nigga but Do YOU have a legit problem with nigga?

You don't use nigga at all cuz it's corny?

I dont have a problem with the word king though. Its just corny

I dont have a problem with the word king though. Its just corny

Why say "nigga" then if it's corny to you too and if you have a legit problem with it? I don't understand.

You're saying historically Kings weren't good people but what about the history of "nigga"? What are some of the good things about "nigga" historically in America? And if we're going even farther back, some argue that "nigga" was originally OUR word meaning guess what.... God/King/Emperor.

Also when niggaz say "nigga" to you in real life do you look at em like they're corny? Do you tell them to refer to you as something else?

that's all it really comes down too...

cuz it is quite paradoxical.....

noble and morally righteous kings and queens are often fiction.. reality, anyone who was king or queen were typically quite cruel, and more often than not oppressors....

is that really a compliment when you think about it?

and peasants....is it not wrong to look down on peasants... the working class.... the providers for their families...

most of us come from the peasant class, yet we're programmed to look down no and mock ourselves??

some self hate shit forreal...

there's quite a few take away i guess....

mainly addressing people as king/queen is fake deep....it's aimed to be a compliment,
but is quite shallow...there's a certain assumed classism attached to that statement that's not flattering at all
tenor.gif Niggas it is.

I dont have a problem with being called king.

If my friends said whats up my nigga i wouldn't have a problem with it even though Im trying to cut that word out my everyday conversation

Thank you for clarifying. But you brought up a point. If you're gradually trying to cut that word out do you have any words to replace it like "bro/bruh", "fam", "homie", "dude", etc?

When you cut on thing out it usually gets replaced by something else...

Thank you for clarifying. But you brought up a point. If you're gradually trying to cut that word out do you have any words to replace it like "bro/bruh", "fam", "homie", "dude", etc?

When you cut on thing out it usually gets replaced by something else...

Kings were not good people. Thats all im saying

Not corny but not for every situation. Don’t agree with callin kids niggas.

I don't agree with callin kids nigga either but why is it corny to call someone king and not nigga? Especially when you wouldn't even say that to a child? You can always call a child a king.

"Hold ya head up little man you're a King!" - Nas

Why say "nigga" then if it's corny to you too and if you have a legit problem with it? I don't understand.

You're saying historically Kings weren't good people but what about the history of "nigga"? What are some of the good things about "nigga" historically in America? And if we're going even farther back, some argue that "nigga" was originally OUR word meaning guess what.... God/King/Emperor.

Also when niggaz say "nigga" to you in real life do you look at em like they're corny? Do you tell them to refer to you as something else?

Negas ain’t the same as Nigger or Nigga. Nigger was just a disrespectful way to say Negro. And Negas is Ethiopian. Most of our ancestors from West Africa.

I don't agree with callin kids nigga either but why is it corny to call someone king and not nigga? Especially when you wouldn't even say that to a child? You can always call a child a king.

"Hold ya head up little man you're a King!" - Nas

Because in our society those who were Kings had slaves and oppressed people. It’s not any benevolent kings. Nigger is slur. Nigga I can’t break down the rationality on why we use it. My parents didn’t use it.

To me saying what up king or queen just idk and why we ain’t using an African word.

Negas ain’t the same as Nigger or Nigga. Nigger was just a disrespectful way to say Negro. And Negas is Ethiopian. Most of our ancestors from West Africa.

Do you say nigga in honor of Ethiopians who most of us aren't or in rememberance of our disrespect?

Because in our society those who were Kings had slaves and oppressed people. It’s not any benevolent kings. Nigger is slur. Nigga I can’t break down the rationality on why we use it. My parents didn’t use it.

To me saying what up king or queen just idk and why we ain’t using an African word.

An African word like what? I'm not saying make up a word right now but in general, What would you want it to mean?

Back