Welcome To aBlackWeb

What up King/Queen......smh lol

i should've just said this to begin with

but lost in all this was Harry asked to be removed from the site at the end of this year as he said he would no longer have the desire to post here. Well, looks like christmas came early.

Take from that what you will

i wanted to ban that nigga too, but yall be wanting to let niggaz breath on shit like that..

i don't get it...
Of course you did but like usual failed to process my mom basically being called a ho before that. You stay with the selective modding and when called out on it you disappear.

But this situation ain't got nothing to do with me so I'll see myself out

Of course you did but like usual failed to process my mom basically being called a ho before that. You stay with the selective modding
i was gonna ban him too, what the fuck you talking about...

my first response was ban both yall niggaz

you talking about @Hellczar right?

cuz he knows i was gonna ban him, he was even cool with it

i wanted to ban that nigga too, but yall be wanting to let niggaz breath on shit like that..

i don't get it...

Naw.

That crossed the fucking line. I dont advocate for shit like that in any form.

Children are off limits at all times.

Its on sight/site

Of course you did but like usual failed to process my mom basically being called a ho before that. You stay with the selective modding and when called out on it you disappear.

But this situation ain't got nothing to do with me so I'll see myself out

Wrong as fuck

YOu called my family bitches and hoes and i responded. Dont forget you tired to edit your post but I already quoted it.

So fall back

I have a three serious questions in response.

are you surprised that I banned him for it?
do you feel the ban was warranted?

you said "it ain't even that deep" to thor right after it happened, what stopped you from saying the same thing to the harry nigga?

1. Na.
2. Yeah.
3. This is false, because I literally ain't know anything about this shit until this morning when I asked what I missed, someone else told me to go back a page and read and then I did. So PLEASE point out to me where I said that, in reference to that, and I'd be HAPPY to take a look.

Also...CAN. YOU. PLEASE. ANSWER. MY. QUESTION.

Here it is again:

YOU said 'tell an out of pocket nigga to watch his mouth'. And I'm asking YOU...or what? Tell him to watch his mouth...or what?...over the internet.

1. Na.
2. Yeah.
3. This is false, because I literally ain't know anything about this shit until this morning when I asked what I missed, someone else told me to go back a page and read and then I did. So PLEASE point out to me where I said that, in reference to that, and I'd be HAPPY to take a look.

Here it is again:

YOU said 'tell an out of pocket nigga to watch his mouth'. And I'm asking YOU...or what? Tell him to watch his mouth...or what?...over the internet.

aight

cant believe im doing this, but there is no "or what" consequence

if dudes see nothing going on wrong, then continue to be blind, ignorant, complicit, all of the above

contrary to what others say, albeit jokingly, this isn't my site, nor do i have a desire for it to be mine.

i say that to say, everyone doesnt always feel the way that I feel and if i didnt give a shit about what the other staff members thought, this site's membership would only hover around the few people who constantly are here either creating content or adding to the conversation when the content gets made. I dont just go around banning people all willy nilly. I understand that there may be a time where i may think im acting properly, but it may be perceived as overreacting, so, when im faced with one of those decisions, I talk about it with the rest of the staff and we make a decision as a collective

Understood. But again...none of that addresses my question at all. I understand this ain't your site. that your just a mod. that you don't make the decision unilaterally. that other mods are consulted before banning. I get all of that. But honestly, it's not even worth going back and forth about since I'm clearly not gonna get an answer and since I was just asking because I was curious.

God bless.

How many people actually saw the post before Black handled it. I've never been in this thread before today. I only came in here to see why this was the thread to be in since it stayed at the top of the page.

By the time people knew what happened Blac had already checked him, it was over.

1. Na.
2. Yeah.

Here it is again:

bruh, his post was 114, yours was 119 only a few posts after...in fact before the post you responded to.....so either you weren't looking or u ignored it...

and as far as your question..

"or what" for you, or " or what" for him??

either way the answer the same... you don't have to threaten consequences to make a statement.....

there doesn't have to be an or what.....sometimes i hate the whole question "or what" does there have to be a "what" to motivate someone to listen to you???

"or what" is some kids shit, or something someone who wants to fight says,......... so if u scared to argue with a nigga when he says "or what?"

just cop a plea

"i don't want no problems, i just don't wanna see shit go further than it need to"

:mybad:

All caught up.

Ima be honest. I saw dudes post and thought it was pretty rude/disrespectful..but niggas say rude shit on here on a daily basis.

I kept scrolling, chuckled at @GNS posting "lol waits" cuz I knew shit was bout to pop off

and then saw @Maywood @ dude for the disrespect. I read all of those posts one after the other and honestly didnt feel the need to say anything since May already came at dude about it by the time I seen it

bruh, his post was 114, yours was 119 only a few posts after...in fact before the post you responded to.....so either you weren't looking or u ignored it...

and as far as your question..

"or what" for you, or " or what" for him??

either way the answer the same... you don't have to threaten consequences to make a statement.....

there doesn't have to be an or what.....sometimes i hate the whole question "or what" does there have to be a "what" to motivate someone to listen to you???

At least you answered the question this time. Thanks. Dunno why that was so difficult. This ain't a test, my nigga. Lol. Not tying to catch you on nothing. Just asking. Interesting.

And we must be on two different pages. Because post 119 in this thread was Thor: Just call me Sir if you dont know my name. But as I look, my post was 120. Here it is:

Lol @ calling someone a name somehow being uplifting.

If you call me king does that mean you gotta pay me tax, follow my orders and let me fuck your wife first on your wedding day if I want?

Because if not you're just being full of shit and using platitudes and most people can see right through that shit.

Bro it ain't even that deep.

That's me telling Sneak that his hatred for the terms 'king' and 'queen' ain't that deep. Not anything to Thor or whoever else. So again...what are you talking about, fam?

You're better than this, B.

my point is, you appear (please correct me if im wrong) to want something to happen as a consequence if someone doesnt check someone. Again, the bigger point was, if it doesnt bother you then, ok

i was off on the numbers.. my bad, but it was shortly after..

either way, the nigga banned, the shit over...

and i'd appreciate it if niggaz refrain from calling the few women we got here bitches and all types of reckless shit in response to jokes....

and if u need an "or what"

i'm kinda biased, and tend to ban niggaz for shit like that....

that's my or what

Back