Welcome To aBlackWeb

What small things do you miss about wrestling?

I missed when a top rope move instant replay was shown from the audience front perspective and not that stupid shit when it's looking down ( from opponent perspective) that shit never shows the height of the moves.

I miss them double stacking tables, allowing the crowd to echo "one fall", suprise returns, tlc matches actually for a title, balance between vixens and women wrestlers, intergender matches, big factions who all wear same gear, backstage/outside brawls.

I missed when WWF didn't acknowledge family..... Randy Savage &Lanny Poffo were not acknowledged as real life brothers... Same goes for Owen Hart ..... When he wore a mask and wrestled as the Blue Blazer the wwf would not acknowledge the two as real life brothers.

I miss when the ring announcer would say that “this non title match is scheduled for one fall” if a champion was in a match and it wasn’t for a title

For some reason I hate when the ring announcer says “weighing in at” instead of “weighing ______lbs”

I do like the AEW says there’s a ___ minute time limit, something wwe hasn’t done in years
I hate how the wwe ring sounds now. It just sounds funny with someone fall on it for some reason

I despise a 3 team announce team. It’s the norm now but it isn’t necessary

And you guys already know how I feel about pyro and how the same set is used for raw smackdown and non mania ppvs

Add on
you said a 3 team announce team.....explain this I've never seen one in all my years watching wrestling.

Back