Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Show You Watching On Wednesday Nights?

NXT or AEW

• NXT

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • AEW

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

BountyHunterRo

I’ve come to collect
2022 ABW Sexiest Male Poster
Simple question. If you had to choose just one show to watch live, from this Wednesday on, which one will it be? AEW or NXT?

NXT been going on for years and I haven't seen one episode besides the first airing on USA, I'll watch AEW for now.

tenor.gif

NXT been my favorite brand for a while now, I can't see myself putting AEW before it & the card looks like some takeover shit so its an easy choice for me.

I usually live tweet on twitter during the shows so I'll just see what AEW has trending on that night

AEW no brainer because it will come off as a major show, I'll see NXT Replay clips tho and decide if I want to watch their TV. I love NXT and have pushed that brand on so many people who I know who used to watch wrestling but against a major show that's going to go all out on their product and presentation it's going to be hard to keep it on NXT. I personally treat NXT like ROH, not too interested in what they got going going on on their weekly show because their storylines are very simple and dry beside shit like the Gargano and Ciampa feud which will go down in NXT as the greatest rivlary. I just look forward to ROH/NXT matches rather then stories being told to get there.

I'm still pulling for my boy Shane Strickland but it looks like he wont be making any noise for right now which sucks because I was hyped for him. My boys Undisputed Era done peaked so not sure what they are going to keep doing with them.

Last edited:
I know AEW going to bring their "A" game because they have something to prove and hopefully it forces WWE to not keep putting garbage out every week.

I remember when WCW got serious it forced WWE to change their shit because before that WWF/E was showcasing garbage men and race car drivers

NXT TV always been must watch for me. I feel like now its only bout to get better cause they gonna be trying to out perform AEW. In my opinion thats also gonna be the thing to push them to make RAW and Smackdown better because w/ more eyes on NXT more people gonna start talking about how its better than RAW and SD. Its something that a lot of us knew all along but now more people about to find out that it is and it aint gone be a good look cause RAW and SD supposed to be the two "main shows"

I think SD will probably see some major improvements w/ the FOX deal but idk what they gonna do with RAW.

The NXT of 2017 and early 2018 would of been a perfect time for this USA show the roster they got now is cool but nothing like previous years there. Dream is awesome when it comes to presentation but he not good in the ring and clearly not ready for the main title IMO. Cole and UE have done everything and I'm sure Cole dropping the belt to Riddle at the next Takeover so they need to move up. The womens divison doesnt have any strong stand outside like years before, alot of people praise Kai she never impressed me and If that's their second best they need to try and lock down Tessa Blanchard, Rosemary, and whoever else available that can GO. Shirai the only polished female they got outside Bayzler.

I dont think Undisputed Era gonna be called up any time soon. I could be wrong but they seem to be a center piece in NXT along w/ Gargano and probably Ciampa when he returns. If they do get called up it'll be in another year or so or when RAW/SD are looking to shake things up and surprise people.

I think Baszler and the other horse women might get the call up soon tho cuz WWE gonna wanna do that horse women vs horsewomen angle. If that happens they definitely gonna need to bring in some more women. I love Kota Kai but she'll always just be an underdog for people to get behind. I guess they could have Shirai just beat the shit outta the womens division and then go w/ her vs Bianca Bel Air since she has only lost once and it was due to cheating.

they could move Asuka and Kairi back down there too since they aint really doing shit w/ them.

I think Blanchard gonna be w/ IMPACT! for a while. Atleast until they piss her off or something cause she been getting a crazy push

Man, idk.. I wanna rock w aew cause it's new and fresh, but id be tripping if I thought nxt would be anything else than their a game... also I haven't been overly impressed w aew ppvs... solid, but not great

Back