Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Say You?

Meeks

The One with the Pretty Eyes.
So as I’m getting older and getting into shopping more for myself, I’ve realized how much I actually enjoy my matching bra and panty sets.

Growing up, I’ve seen and heard conversations where men cared about it because they just felt it was sexy and others didn’t care so much.

How do you feel about matching bras and panties?

Men, do you enjoy seeing it every now and then?
To me, it may not be something that always has to happen but I honestly can’t walk out the house anymore with mix match bra and panties unless I’m running to the store.

well for me, i try to appreciate that kinda stuff. It definitely adds to a level of attraction especially if you about to get it in

but i aint gonna knock a chick for not matching

like if she got on a brah with some boy shorts or something...i aint gonna look at her in disgust. She might wanna just pop on something that might be easier to get out of later...lol

well for me, i try to appreciate that kinda stuff. It definitely adds to a level of attraction especially if you about to get it in

but i aint gonna knock a chick for not matching

like if she got on a brah with some boy shorts or something...i aint gonna look at her in disgust. She might wanna just pop on something that might be easier to get out of later...lol

Shit I even got matching boy shorts for some of my bras LMAO

Reactions: Lea
yeah I missed that lol

boy shorts >>>>>>>>>

unless he literally meant mens hooping shorts or sumn weird

but I've always preferred those over thongs/bikini type draws

to me those work more for the little round butts lol.....if you got ass ass, boy shorts the truth

My wife just now getting into it ..neither one of us cared much about it.
It is sexy.....
But so is just a bra or just panties.

I think how you wear it and how you feel in it matters more to some guys.

I like a hint of mystery and like to unwrap my toys

Matching>>>>mixed up
I remember when I was younger and saw a chick undress, she had on leopard print panties and another color bra.... I was so confused. I grew up not really thinking about it but assumed that women always matched.

Shit threw me off.

In the famous words of T.I
"Match your panties with your bra, get your shit together"

As long as they're clean I find both sexy.

But I find myself being more interested in the kind of food she eats that the kind of clothes or panties she wears.

I enjoy seeing it and appreciate when a woman does it. But I'm not unreasonable and expect her to do it all the time.

Get ya shit together

I understand neutral colors cause they can always match but don’t wear ya leopard print bra with a blue thong or nothing

You buy matching sets, wear matching sets

Nh but am the only dude that matches his wife beaters to his boxers?

In a way though, I wouldn’t mind if my dude wore like plaid black and white boxers and put on a black wife beater or some shit.

Back