Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

I never expect any communal seat to be sanitary.

But that aint what i was arguing for real. Is miggas really mad that it aint sanitary or she was a big woman and wasnt carrying herself how expected too?

Cant be an issue of virtue....surely that aint it...

No one supposed to be carrying themselves like that.

Yall gon stop defending and celebrating this chick just because shes fat. Foh.

I agree...but that's a whole different story.

The issue is selective outrage/ hypocrisy tho.

The joke is the only people being selective with their outrage or hypocritical are the ones defending her... because shes fat.

Which slim chick is walking around arenas like that not getting criticized?

Ion know what other niggaz is arguing, but I have the same issue with Hooters. And became upset when a waitress seeking a tip. Lean her breast flesh over my sweet tea.

:Pathetic: its unsanitary

Yeah I’m sure you went there for their fine food...

Everybody knows what to expect at hooters and to say you didn’t is a joke.

You assume so much..

I had never been to hooters before, I was there because at work we had a competition and the winner chose where the whole team would eat.

This guy in particular chose Hooters. My knowledge of Hooters was waitresses wear tight shirts and boy shorts. I thought it was just subtle eye candy while you eat.

I assumed faux flirting would happen, that's normal. I had no idea they were gonna blatantly push titties in ur face. Bend over so close to you that you can see the pussy print.

I already stated before, I got an issue with objectifying women in situations where we arent equals. I'm weird like that..

And ur carrying on like that around my food,

:Pathetic: nah

• Haha
Reactions: Az
The joke is the only people being selective with their outrage or hypocritical are the ones defending her... because shes fat.

Which slim chick is walking around arenas like that not getting criticized?

5f2f94a3d86f176e6d02a397995a0734

I can keep going too

I'll be 100% honest and say that I literally don't know ANYONE who goes to Hooters for the skinny ass waitresses with the flat asses. Lol. Deadass. That shit might have been popping back in the 90s or 2000s.

Back