Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

She plays tha flute for pleasure….

:hahaha:

i-see-what-you-did-there-i-see-it.gif

Itll be interesting when Lizzo lose weight... then she'll have to rely on the music content more and less on the gimmicks... hopefully

...seems to me Lizzo doing something right. She's been winning a sympathized victim so far.
Fixed. Muhfuckas have been empathized to siding with her. Her music, on its face, isn't that good at all considering her musicianship level. But all the people coming at her for her weight (Aries Spears and others) have turned her into a character to root for.

Fixed. Muhfuckas have been empathized to siding with her. Her music, on its face, isn't that good at all considering her musicianship level. But all the people coming at her for her weight (Aries Spears and others) have turned her into a character to root for.

lol... all the people that go to her concerts arent doing it out of pity... the fuck? They actually fuck with her, her music and her antics.

attributing her success to people feeling sorry for her is a wild ass take

lol... all the people that go to her concerts arent doing it out of pity... the fuck? They actually fuck with her, her music and her antics.

attributing her success to people feeling sorry for her is a wild ass take

Right...b/c the Grammys only gave her the awards outta pity. Not b/c of her actual talent.

Bruh these niggas in here swear everyone think like them wit these takes. Lol! If you not a fan...then just say you not a fan. And leave it at that. It's ok. Lol

Right...b/c the Grammys only gave her the awards outta pity. Not b/c of her actual talent.

Bruh these niggas in here swear everyone think like them wit these takes. Lol! If you not a fan...then just say you not a fan. And leave it at that. It's ok. Lol
Not. Never really was. But I call it as I sees it.

Name one hot song from her.

Back