Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

Repairs are the worst but as long as it's nothing wrong with the roof I can deal with everything else
My initial post was about a chick I know that bought a house only to be sleeping over at a nigga house she fucking.

She was never there, never got an alarm, never saw if the yard man was actually cutting her grass when he said he was, never got any cameras, etc

They must've been watching and broke in her house. As I appreciate it, she only got the house because interest rates were low at the time.

Could've just been renting for all of that. Just throwing money away.

She eventually started staying at her place after that

A motherfucker tweeted "so the guarantee don't mean nothing?"

Did you read what it says

Aaaaarrrrggghhhhh

I'm really turning into someone I don't like

This shit triggering me

I grew up with the colored joker being the big joker

When I left Chicago, I learned other ppl considered the guaranteed one the big one

I ask before cards get passed out

Its always been Big Joker...Lil Joker...Deuce of Diamonds...Duece of Spades...Ace...King...Queen...Joker...10...9...8..etc.

Big Joker has always been the big face card when I or anyone I've played.

Its always been Big Joker...Lil Joker...Deuce of Diamonds...Duece of Spades...Ace...King...Queen...Joker...10...9...8..etc.

Big Joker has always been the big face card when I or anyone I've played.

What is the deuce of diamonds still doing in the deck?

New anger:

Hov.

Hov apparently threw Kappa Kap to the wolves. They at Hova today, especially Flex Hogan.

Why is black people loving chicken racist.

Latinos eat chicken more than us.
It's more than the chicken, its fried chicken. In the era when this stereotype was created, fried chicken was seen as greasy and unhealthy. So the depiction of blacks being in love with fried chicken was a depiction of a people being in love with something unhealthy. Know, its unhealthy and not caring, in other words, blissfully ignorant.

Now, tho the strength of the notion that it draws from isnt as intense, because as you say. Fried chicken is universally loved. The notion behind it when in connotation to blacks by non blacks is the same.

As with watermelon, ever seen someone cleanly eat a chopped in half water melon with no utensils? No, they look savage with juice all over their face. So it's the intent of what's said, not the actuality of what's said.
EnviousSardonicDogwoodclubgall-size_restricted.gif

Educate yourself my brotha

Back