Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

I never seen that movie in its entirety, tried watching it but it seemed corny

But fuck cancel culture, these motherfuckers just bored and pulling shit from everywhere to complain about

where were they years ago when the movie first came out or whatever? oh thats right, the cancel culture wave didn't exist for them to hop on back then so they didn't have anything to say about it

niggas be fake caring about shit bruh
Plus the joke was that white people are so sacrilegious that they think they can play any role. The role he played is in support of arguments that many of them make..but hey, I guess it takes intelligence to see that.

Latinos gon be maaaaaad

Idk if its true or not but i heard this wont real bruh

there's a movie poster for comicng to America 2 with Tiffany Hadish on it tonight too and that shit got people in an uproar but i hear its fake too

motherfuckers on twitter be lying

Shyt nigga where at?? Lol!

No titty enhancements
No booty enhancements
She already light
Nose natural

What am I missing here? Steph outchea wit 4 championship rings. Lol

Go check out her IG. Transformation from 1 pic to that new one

Shyt nigga where at?? Lol!

No titty enhancements
No booty enhancements
She already light
Nose natural

What am I missing here? Steph outchea wit 4 championship rings. Lol
you do know surgeries can remove stuff as well as add stuff right?

and you call yourself a bootyologist

tuh

sooooo, im really pissed off at now people are trying to suggest that the Breonna Taylor case isnt getting discussed b/c she wasnt a man and they are now pitting her death vs his death

OMFG!!!

BOTH of those stories are horrible. Ol boy's just happens to be the most recent that happened a couple of days ago. No one, not a single person has forgotten about Breonna...CUT THIS SHIT OUT!!!

people need to stop looking at owning homes for the sole purpose of owning an asset

that shit takes work also

Back