Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

"You are such an inspiration..."
"incredible role model..."
"thank you for ensuring that we promote traditional American values..."
:wtf11:

If anyone here has ever filed for unemployment, yall know how extensive the process is and how much documentation they want and how much evidence they need to follow up on. You cant just use a fake name, if it were only that easy. I'm more insulted that he doesnt know that he can't make that claim cause it's in no way that easy.

lol folks mad at Diddy for saying he'll hold his vote hostage if Biden doesn't have a legit black agenda

folks mad at Diddy for saying he'll hold his vote hostage if Biden doesn't have a legit black agenda
So if trump got an agenda against blacks but biden doesn't have a laid out pro agenda for blacks, what is the better option?

Sincere question btw

So if trump got an agenda against blacks but biden doesn't have a laid out pro agenda for blacks, what is the better option?

Sincere question btw

Me personally... im of the opinion we're more likely to make some headway with the candidate that isn't actively trying to fuck us over.

Biden is far from my favorite candidate and he's especially weak on black issues seeing as how black folks pretty much secured his nomination. But when put up against Trump... not much to be argued there in my mind.. Biden isn't the perfect candidate for me.. but if it's between him and Trump... the choice is pretty clear to me.

I'm hoping to see Biden shift to more progressive leaning in the coming weeks/months in order to secure younger voters and some of us who are on the fence about him. He needs to seriously activate the democratic base IMO and he can do so by adopting some more progressive views and presenting a legit black agenda.

Whether he decides to do that.. guess we'll have to wait and see but im not gonna hold my breath at this point

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
Meh. I’m inclined to just get Trump outta office since he’s literally killing folks but niggas can’t have the Weebay face when they continue to get marginalized by Democrats for the umpteenth time.

Dumb ass Hicks in Michigan Protesting and open carrying firearms at the capital. Even strapped up outside the Governor’s house.

If you white, it’s alright. Black, bet you won’t come back.

Dumb ass Hicks in Michigan Protesting and open carrying firearms at the capital. Even strapped up outside the Governor’s house.

If you white, it’s alright. Black, bet you won’t come back.

I stay seeing posts about that shit too. Funniest thing is that it's mostly white folks talking shit about 'em.

I never seen that movie in its entirety, tried watching it but it seemed corny

But fuck cancel culture, these motherfuckers just bored and pulling shit from everywhere to complain about

where were they years ago when the movie first came out or whatever? oh thats right, the cancel culture wave didn't exist for them to hop on back then so they didn't have anything to say about it

niggas be fake caring about shit bruh

Back