Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people mad about today?

@Duwop you should start a thread series about what folks on social media are pissed about today. Call that shit Fake Outrage on Social Media lol

Apparently this chick Lizzo offended some folks at an NBA game

If she wasn't big.. yall think folks would be offended? lol *shrugs*

oh yeah... @deadeye this all you bruh lol

Ain't nobody trying to see this cow twerking with her ass out, I would be upset too if I was there.

Actually, I think there would be even more outrage if she was slim or thick/sexy and did it because more men would have been checking it out

The fact of the matter is what she did was wholly inappropriate and she should be ashamed of herself.

She made a spectacle of herself instead of allowing her art to speak for her.

source.gif

Actually, I think there would be even more outrage if she was slim or thick/sexy and did it because more men would have been checking it out

The fact of the matter is what she did was wholly inappropriate and she should be ashamed of herself.

source.gif

so her doin a lil twerk was offensive, or her having a cutout shirt and a thong on while doing so is offensive?

How is what she did any different than what Meg the Stallion, whose insta is nothing but twerking in public places, Cardi, Nicki etc.

Be real. Folks just "offended" cuz she big

so her doin a lil twerk was offensive, or her having a cutout shirt and a thong on while doing so is offensive?

How is what she did any different than what Meg the Stallion, whose insta is nothing but twerking in public places, Cardi, Nicki etc.

Be real. Folks just "offended" cuz she big

What she did was inappropriate and nasty in front of them kids

source.gif

Someone would argue with the bolded by saying since wen do we tell women to only allow their art to speak for them? And they'd ask anyone saying this if they have ever said the same thing about Meg, who can't stop shaking her bare ass in front of cameras.

Back