Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people are off limits to punchlines or disrespect and why?

iggy-shocked-gif.gif
Dude been saying he was raped for years

Faggots used to knock me out and sexually assault me; They thought it was funny.

There's nothing funny about knocking somebody out and sexually assaulting them but the faggots didn't see it the same way I saw it.

They're neanderthals.

Stop calling people faggots I never though sexual assault was funny but prison rape is looked at like a joke and it’s terrible

Last edited:
He's been doing that shit back as far as the IC. Always posting random shit like that in threads.

How is it trolling or random?

Somebody said something to the effect of, "you can't disrespect the LGBT community"

I said, "I have a problem with that, they want us to accept their sexual preference but they won't accept a heterosexual's sexual preference"

Then somebody said, "are you oppressed for being heterosexual?"

I said, "yes faggots used to rape me"

How is that trolling? How is that random?

The LGBT community wants to be accepted into mainstream society. If they want to be accepted they need to understand that knocking somebody out and sexually assaulting them means you're not a human being, you're a neanderthal.

By the way, my father is a pedophile.

People all arent going to be offended by the same things. That's not a new thing. The main difference now is that people feel more comfortable speaking up when they encounter something offensive. Which despite what some people think isn't a bad thing.
It isn't at all a bad thing, but overall its still selective sensitivity... Rush dies and he gets put in a bar, some ppl will applaud it or the whole hook of Fuck Donald Trump... many not offended but with other lines per se they wouldn't or weren't upset with that

Last edited:
It isn't at all a bad thing, but overall its still selective sensitivity... Rush dies and he gets put in a bar, some ppl will applaud it or the whole hook of Fuck Donald Trump... many offended but other lines per se wouldn't or weren't upset with that

It's selective by definition of people being offended by different things. But not so much in people choosing at 1 moment to be offended and then later on letting the same shit slide. Typically if you find something offensive then how it's delivered doesn't matter. The shit is still offensive. That's more so what I was getting at.

It isn't at all a bad thing, but overall its still selective sensitivity... Rush dies and he gets put in a bar, some ppl will applaud it or the whole hook of Fuck Donald Trump... many offended but other lines per se wouldn't or weren't upset with that
at least you get it.
I applaud you for being able to critically think and break something down for what it is.

I don’t have an issue with people being mad. It’s just when people talk that street revenge type talk to get back at the person. If the family ain’t the ones doing it......I think we have bigger fish to fry.
"riight"

I'm a let you cook though

Cats like Meek,Bow Wow, Ray J are the post boys for money and status NOT being able to alleviate the fact your're a fuck lame corn boy fuck nigga

Nothing off limits. Just gotta hope niggas within driving distance to get their issue.

Back