Welcome To aBlackWeb

What people are off limits to punchlines or disrespect and why?

yeah if it's too soon and black ppl are feeling away,leave it alone

Also it helps if the line is really good.

If it's really creative it might slide even if it's off color

if it's a black icon and really soon,it probably won't be a good look.

I mean,Meek ain't even that type of shock value puncher so ppl won't except it the same as if some known puncher said it and it was said really creatively
Why should it matter who said it if it’s not cool?

and what’s too soon?

Why should it matter who said it if it’s not cool?

and what’s too soon?
Ppl take different things different ways from different ppl

Number 1 Meek is really famous in the mainstream

Now if Crooked I found some creative way to do a Kobe bar,he's not gonna get a huge backlash because less ppl would hear it and it probably would be done in creative way they wouldn't seem disrespectful.

It's too soon when it's still a hot topic and fresh on ppl's minds and depends on who that person is and how much love they get.

IDK why you acting like you don't know what too soon means?

Nobody wants to hear a nigga's ill Nipsey/store front/snitch shooting bar.

And I'm a nigga who likes shock value or distasteful bars and does them,but I know what's not gonna go over well too.

The family of Emmitt Till pressured Mountain Dew to drop Wayne.

But it literally took his family to do that. It took being invested in the memory of the person disrespected in a punchline.
well shit his pockets still got hit

he took a loss

Losing money is worse than twitter cancelling you for a day

Boyce Watkins did have something to do w/ that situation.I know he contacted the family at some point.IDK if it was before or after they said something.

Ppl take different things different ways from different ppl

Number 1 Meek is really famous in the mainstream

Now if Crooked I found some creative way to do a Kobe bar,he's not gonna get a huge backlash because less ppl would hear it and it probably would be done in creative way they wouldn't seem disrespectful.

It's too soon when it's still a hot topic and fresh on ppl's minds and depends on who that person is and how much love they get.

IDK why you acting like you don't know what too soon means?

Nobody wants to hear a nigga's ill Nipsey/store front/snitch shooting bar.

And I'm a nigga who likes shock value or distasteful bars and does them,but I know what's not gonna go over well too.
Relax bruh.

too soon can mean anything.

Agreed...doesn’t mean they still not allowed to say what they want...a lot of people stay doing shit when they’re not fully prepared to deal with tha consequences....doesn’t stop them from doin’ shit...just forces them to audible when they’re confronted

Them being confronted usually results in "Yall just being sensitive" or "I hate when people wanna be PC". They have no concept of empathy for others til they're the ones who then get offended. It's one of the biggest and most annoying forms of hypocrisy people show now. They want to be able to say whatever they want and feel like you should just sit there and take it. As if establishing what you will and won't tolerate being said to you or about you somehow is a bad thing.

Them being confronted usually results in "Yall just being sensitive" or "I hate when people wanna be PC". They have no concept of empathy for others til they're the ones who then get offended. It's one of the biggest and most annoying forms of hypocrisy people show now. They want to be able to say whatever they want and feel like you should just sit there and take it. As if establishing what you will and won't tolerate being said to you or about you somehow is a bad thing.

Exactly

Then at the end of the day rap has limits

At first I typed up almost a 3 paragraph post talking about how much Kobe loved to travel by helicopter and how he had one custom built to his liking.. I was going to attempt to downplay the Meek bar and try to make it all make sense, but then I realize that I don’t care enough.. People are too sensitive these days, cant say or do shit without somebody getting offended..

At first I typed up almost a 3 paragraph post talking about how much Kobe loved to travel by helicopter and how he had one custom built to his liking.. I was going to attempt to downplay the Meek bar and try to make it all make sense, but then I realize that I don’t care enough.. People are too sensitive these days, cant say or do shit without somebody getting offended..
Selective sensitivity

I don’t have an issue with people being mad. It’s just when people talk that street revenge type talk to get back at the person. If the family ain’t the ones doing it......I think we have bigger fish to fry.

Are you oppressed for being straight though

Faggots used to knock me out and sexually assault me; They thought it was funny.

There's nothing funny about knocking somebody out and sexually assaulting them but the faggots didn't see it the same way I saw it.

They're neanderthals.

Faggots used to knock me out and sexually assault me; They thought it was funny.

There's nothing funny about knocking somebody out and sexually assaulting them but the faggots didn't see it the same way I saw it.

They're neanderthals.
iggy-shocked-gif.gif

Back