Welcome To aBlackWeb

What movies traumatized you as a kid?

Idk if it's been mentioned but Tales from the Hood when dude turns into the devil. Shit scarred me so bad. Made my lil bro watch to give em that same drama.....still turned away as he watched in horror. Good times.

Also tremors.

And Maximum Overdrive when lawn mowers, toasters n trucks were killing folks. Also the chick in that movie was horrifyinlgy ugly

Tyler Perry's Madea On The Run (Play) [DVD]

Tyler-Perry-039-s-A-Madea-Family-Funeral-DVD-2019 :ohshit2:

Man there used to be this old abandoned house near my grandmothers that looked just like the house in the first nightmare on elm street. Same door and all. One day my older brother trapped me and a friend in there. Nigga I was freaking the fuck out! He even put claw marks in the walls smhView attachment 236363
I ain’t gon cap I woulda had to box my bro if he ever did that to me as a kid
:hahaha:

Children of the corn or damned (can't remember the title but that got a couple white boys kicked in the nuts.

And for what it's worth, Village of the Damned was creepy as fuck too.

That's the one I was actually talking about. Respect. If you was blonde/white hair grade 4 Freeman was not fucking with you. I kicked this polish kid named taric so hard in his balls his parents pulled him out of the school. Swear to god. We ended up in the same middle school and was cool..

Man there used to be this old abandoned house near my grandmothers that looked just like the house in the first nightmare on elm street. Same door and all. One day my older brother trapped me and a friend in there. Nigga I was freaking the fuck out! He even put claw marks in the walls smhView attachment 236363

Lmao we skipped school and walked t
through a cemetery one afternoon trapped a kid inside a mausoleum. Lmaooooooooooooooo.

That's the one I was actually talking about. Respect. If you was blonde/white hair grade 4 Freeman was not fucking with you. I kicked this polish kid named taric so hard in his balls his parents pulled him out of the school. Swear to god. We ended up in the same middle school and was cool..

I'm pretty sure this exact sentence has never been uttered before in human history.

Back