Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not you too Rem
Hey, I just wanted to make sure what it was...

Idk what number makes someone a hoe. You can't tell how many sexual partners some had by looking at them, so all you have is their word. Assuming they gonna be honest.. I'd say around... Hell idk!
Ok I'll put it this way. If you were to measure your sexual partners using vehicles...I'd say if you can fit all your partners in a coupe to a mini van you good. If you need a stretched or a charter bus you might be a hoe. Male or female I must add.

Hey, I just wanted to make sure what it was...

Idk what number makes someone a hoe. You can't tell how many sexual partners some had by looking at them, so all you have is their word. Assuming they gonna be honest.. I'd say around... Hell idk!
Ok I'll put it this way. If you were to measure your sexual partners using vehicles...I'd say if you can fit all your partners in a coupe to a mini van you good. If you need a stretched or a charter bus you might be a hoe. Male or female I must add.
what if no vehicle on earth can carry their body count?

it's like the population of the titanic...

This nigga done got scientific with it

giphy.gif
Nah what the hell is this?
ghOfv3k_zps0jg34sdk.png

from another thread

a chick is 25, how many dudes does she has to sleep with by that age to be considered a hoe?

I really can’t give a specific number I would rather go by the number of kids she has and if she lets a lot of guys hit raw

Back