Welcome To aBlackWeb

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
from another thread

a chick is 25, how many dudes does she has to sleep with by that age to be considered a hoe?

My opinion is the same for both sexes. The double standard on this is intense but I don't see why it should be, seeing as men are just as susceptible to disease and can more easily seed up multiple people. if anything, men should be more selective, seeing as there's always the risk of accidental pregnancy and the outcome wouldn't be in their hands.

It is easier for a chick to get dick than it is for a man to get pussy.

The average chick can average 1 new dick per every two days if she put her mind to it.

I have seen it first hand. Trust me.

If a man can average that same rate, then he is most likely on a different tier than most niggas.

if you're single between 18-21 you're gonna have high numbers...

that's just real life....

i always thought body counts were kinda wack simply because single mother fuckers fuck casually as shit when they young....male and female... it's not till you really in your 20's when that shit start defining you...

so if you 21 and and gotta body count of 10 or higher....it might be time to slow down....

but if you don't...

you a hoe

male or female

Anything over 1 and I say that because no man I don't give a fuck what none of the faux feminist niggas in here going to say want their potential wifey,jump off, shooting guard and side chick to be deemed a ho.

Our egos (men) don't want to believe that women are out there putting up numbers like men. Which that all goes back to what I've been saying from day one on here............ WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO

if you're single between 18-21 you're gonna have high numbers...

that's just real life....

i always thought body counts were kinda wack simply because single mother fuckers fuck casually as shit when they young....male and female... it's not till you really in your 20's when that shit start defining you...

so if you 21 and and gotta body count of 10 or higher....it might be time to slow down....

but if you don't...

you a hoe

male or female
... and this is why my kids will stay close to home for college/training.

Anything over 1 and I say that because no man I don't give a fuck what none of the faux feminist niggas in here going to say want their potential wifey,jump off, shooting guard and side chick to be deemed a ho.

Our egos (men) don't want to believe that women are out there putting up numbers like men. Which that all goes back to what I've been saying from day one on here............ WOMEN CAN'T DO WHAT MEN CAN DO
wait, so women who aren't virgins when they meet the man they settle down with, are hoes?

"anything over 1" is wild af

drop your opinion, for both sexes.

the only time the past concerns me is if its one that puts my current health at risk

if you out here not protecting yaself, both sexes, then you nasty...point blank

im not gon put a number on it b/c Du alluded to a lot of the things i was gonna say, but sometimes, in life, people fuck up...you just hope at 35, they not still making the decisions they were at 25.

while hilarious.. this just isn't realistic, and the main reason niggaz get lied to...

jsut expect chicks to be fucking and you'll be disappointed far less in life...

Back