Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kinds of people do y'all attract physically?

Hard to tell sometimes cause females be so coy about it for the most part.

In my experience the bigger the forehead the more likely she is to speak her mind, and please don’t ask me why the two correlate, I have no clue.

Hard to tell sometimes cause females be so coy about it for the most part.

In my experience the bigger the forehead the more likely she is to speak her mind, and please don’t ask me why the two correlate, I have no clue.
Lmfaoooo

Serious relationships have all been Leo’s

Its crazy cause all their birthdays are basically in the same week.

Dont know what it is about Leo’s but they gravitate to me like moth to flame lol

Reactions: GNS
Lately its been part time lesbians....
Idk
giphy.gif
is going on

Plus sized women, they rock with me the most I vibe with em best personality wise they cook well and the head game is immaculate. Some niggaz try to front on big girls in public but then try to get at em in private but if we vibe well personality wise we can connect iont give a fuck about public opinion

Yeah, there are a lot of little boys out there more worried about what their friends think than having a decent girl.
As long as she makes me happy idc. I got a couple side eyes In public when I was kicking it with a short plus sized girl but we had great convo and she sucked the soul out my body after we ate lunch. I'm not the type to be picky and it was way less drama at times you can't control who you vibe with

i tend to attract more latinas than amercian black women even tho im dark.

they like my flirty humor and chivalrous yet gentle nature

Back