Welcome To aBlackWeb

What kinda jeans you rocking in 2020?

Vote

• Total voters
I think there's been this misconception that fitted jeans are skinny jeans when they are not.

I don't buy jeans all willy nilly but I don't have a single pair of jeans okay older than 5 years. I've also lost weight so I couldn't imagine me still wearing jeans I did when I was heavier either.

I used to wear 7s (Austyn) gave them all away and went cheap and copped Levi’s. A year later passed them down to the nephew and I’m back to $200 jeans AG jeans (Tellis)

$200 jeans?
Hell nah

Anyway fitteds or slim fit or whatever tf it's called.
Have some old ones that are baggy if the occasion calls for it I'll wear those with no fux

Jacob Cohen slim fit, also came with a camouflage bandana. Shit is pricey tho but I had money to waist and wanted to give slim fit a chance and then I later found out it wasn't for me. Felt like my nutsack was getting choked.
IMG_20200713_182848.jpg

Last edited:
Them Levi’s too stiff, I tried but jeans last forever so whats a couple hunnit for comfort

Slim tapered and only Levi's. I think I got like 6 pair of Jean's. They be creased up with heavy starch and I cuff sm. I only fuck with Levi's cause I couldn't afford them as a kid. Just like I only wear nikes

Back