Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

1. The Nation of Islam has a code.

2. Rather than killing white people, which is unrealistic. Fuck White girls and get them pregnant. White people currently have a negative birth rate. It will just be a matter of time before the Original people are the majority in America. Worldwide Original people outnumber the Whiteman 11 to 1. White men know this and have a deep hatred for Black men because we're fucking their women and getting them pregnant. That's why White police officers keep shooting unarmed Black men.
so fuck more white girls raw is your solution?

aye at least you tried.

1. The Nation of Islam has a code.

2. Rather than killing white people, which is unrealistic. Fuck White girls and get them pregnant. White people currently have a negative birth rate. It will just be a matter of time before the Original people are the majority in America. Worldwide Original people outnumber the Whiteman 11 to 1. White men know this and have a deep hatred for Black men because we're fucking their women and getting them pregnant. That's why White police officers keep shooting unarmed Black men.

This shit is just fucking dumb. Just like it doesn't make sense to integrate ourselves as black people into a extremely sick society. It makes absolutely no sense to dilute our own race with people who's plan is to exterminate us.

Get off my dick. Deal? No insults?
Ladies and gentlemen.

As a finalize my closing arguments....please understand I asked for a teaching moment. I wanted to be educated on another person's Stance so that I can self correct if wrong.
I even said no insults because I was hoping this man was man enough to build and teach me why his way would work.

He tells me to get off his dick.

Let me explain something folks.
This is why black America is the laughing stock of the nation.

The niggers always complain but when you ask them for answers, they tell something about get off eat dick. But nothing we can help them with. *In a white cac vouce"*

I even said no insults.
A time for men to come together.

Yet again he turned me away.

I would not have to single him out if he was not a staunch enemy attacking 85%of my post about how I'm not black.

Yet when asked about black issues he has to mention white people first.

Ain't it about us?

First thing someone brings up white folks....they sound like a buck dancing pan clangler. But what about our plight?

So if we dont want upwardly mobile black folks.....
And if we don't want busines minded black folks....
And if we hate black folks with money....

Killing all white might leave us starving and clueless.. cuz

Who gonna do all the work once they gone since no one wanted to learn from work folk.....

Or if we already know what to do once they do disappear......well why can we do it nuh Suh.

If we are able, we are today tomorrow and next week.
But we ain't all built to be killers

Ladies and gentlemen.

As a finalize my closing arguments....please understand I asked for a teaching moment. I wanted to be educated on another person's Stance so that I can self correct if wrong.
I even said no insults because I was hoping this man was man enough to build and teach me why his way would work.

He tells me to get off his dick.

Let me explain something folks.
This is why black America is the laughing stock of the nation.

The niggers always complain but when you ask them for answers, they tell something about get off eat dick. But nothing we can help them with. *In a white cac vouce"*

I even said no insults.
A time for men to come together.

Yet again he turned me away.

I would not have to single him out if he was not a staunch enemy attacking 85%of my post about how I'm not black.

Yet when asked about black issues he has to mention white people first.

Ain't it about us?

First thing someone brings up white folks....they sound like a buck dancing pan clangler. But what about our plight?

So if we dont want upwardly mobile black folks.....
And if we don't want busines minded black folks....
And if we hate black folks with money....

Killing all white might leave us starving and clueless.. cuz

Who gonna do all the work once they gone since no one wanted to learn from work folk.....

Or if we already know what to do once they do disappear......well why can we do it nuh Suh.

If we are able, we are today tomorrow and next week.
But we ain't all built to be killers

So grandiose. And you’re wrong on everything. Everything I’ve ever said is in the support of all races and classes of black people. If I say money isn’t everything you just say I’m hating on rich black people. It’s an extreme that you run too. Maybe is because I be calling you a coon so you act like I’m coming at rich negroes. The rest is you being facetious. I call you coon because you say “niggers just complain” like what self respecting black man who likes black people would utter such nonsense?

If you just be real and say you don’t really like black people but have to associate with them because you are black and not accepted by outsiders we would never argue again. But you can’t do that. Owning up to your self hate is something most people can’t do so you’re not alone in this. Don’t project your anti blackness on me sir.

Trying figure out why y’all so defensive of white people?

It's not being defensive of white people.

It's about the rest of us trying to have a real conversation about possible solutions to social injustices and here you come saying some extreme shit like "kill whitey".. and when you get called out on your flippant ass comment you resort to insults or try to say that those of us who think genocide might be a bit extreme want to "protect white people".. lol

No response when someone asks you.. what happens after....
No response when someone says... even if you do that.. if we dont have a code its meaningless...

Which makes me think you're just saying shit just be saying it.

It's about the rest of us trying to have a real conversation about possible solutions to social injustices and here you come saying some extreme shit like "kill whitey".. and when you get called out on your flippant ass comment you resort to insults or try to say that those of us who think genocide might be a bit extreme want to "protect white people".. lol

No response when someone says... even if you do that.. if we dont have a code its meaningless...

I'm sorry about Oprah.

Lol

Oh ok I understand. I didn’t think Dos was being serious with this thread because y’all asked the question like 20 times in the Jay Z thread. Must’ve misread the room.

But while killing all white ain’t realistic. But they as a whole have and will kill us with no real negative social impact. As we see the acts of violence are written off as mental health issues instead of being looked as a terrible way of dealing with the fact they won’t always be the majority.

The real solution to social justice is literally not relying on white people period we need our own country or something. But nobody views that as realistic because we don’t think we can.

So we stay here and spread out with little pockets of African Americans in big cities. Only option I see is us becoming a majority somewhere and not being so inclusive towards white people and others. Only places we can be a majority at would be the South and that’s only if blacks in other areas want to move South. Then we get the black judges the black districts and ample population in a state so a district can’t be neglected because it’s mostly black.

But we can’t just put black faces on white institutions. So we would have to make sure the black cop black judge black DA black government does not view our people as a source of money or fame. It’s a black belt that we should be in charge of. So yea we are going to need black business, but we also going to need schools we gonna need way better communication skills besides this “tough love you ain’t shit” vibe that we run with. We should be gerrymandering our own districts to benefit us. Start our own parties might be too late to apply for a status like Puerto Rico or Native tribes.

Then we have all the foreign blacks and their generations and cultures. We need to build deeper connections with them and not just to boost numbers but a legit connection like some distant cousins. Every black person in the West knows the deal. From here to Brazil. Cohesion needs to be a thing but not forcing people to think like you. Haiti shouldn’t be paying France. A white dude shouldn’t run Brazil. And cohesion does not mean erase individuality. How else are we supposed to reject the white supremacy power structure. But if we want unity we gotta ditch a lot of social conservative shit. Hating on black feminists and gays ain’t bringing us forward. Making songs saying bitches ain’t shit for 30 years and wondering why we have issues between genders ain’t moving us forward. We also have to be ok with putting everything on the agenda even shit that we don’t talk about. We need therapy and to understand why we need therapy. And rejection of some western ways of thought.

Blue collar workers fixing own community. No reason Michigan has an issue where a whole city has dirty water and it’s plumbers and welders out of work

Are any of y’all ok with this did I ramble enough did I explain the whys and how’s enough. Did I include business enough?

Back