Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

We got grown men on here asking about who is who. Niggas can't answer questions and explain their talking points, they wanna know who is who.

Fuck me being me has to do wit your crazy ass thoughts and challenging you to explain your thoughts like an adult.

Talking like we around white folks with 2,000 excuses each and every post somebody makes about doing what's right.

Got more excuses and asinine ass thoughts than a fat bitch trying to lose weight smh

Bitch ass

all this talk about who aint shit and sell outs and coon and uncle ruckus....

and we got like two answers frfr?

so peoppel just shitting on others just because with no idea how to fix or help or anything?

this is unbelievable.

all this talk about who aint shit and sell outs and coon and uncle ruckus....

and we got like two answers frfr?

so peoppel just shitting on others just because with no idea how to fix or help or anything?

this is unbelievable.

What’s you answer besides start a business?

You’re not being realistic. Again n you made the thread to get a certain answer this ain’t really a brainstorm looking for solutions.
have i stopped anyone?

have i not said a few things and asked questions?

bruh....if this is a brainstorm session.....you didnt add but again you coming in with talk about nothing.

kill all white people is realistic to you?

but thats the answer you thought up?

that easy huh?

if you have nothing to add....i have no problem with that. but dont act like you prolific and got ideas and shit on others ideas...

to this point you have said nothing of value.
nothing to build on. nothing to converse about.
nothing to debate.
just fantasy.

whats your real issue outside of hating on big city dudes with a few dollars?

have i stopped anyone?

have i not said a few things and asked questions?

bruh....if this is a brainstorm session.....you didnt add but again you coming in with talk about nothing.

kill all white people is realistic to you?

but thats the answer you thought up?

that easy huh?

if you have nothing to add....i have no problem with that. but dont act like you prolific and got ideas and shit on others ideas...

to this point you have said nothing of value.
nothing to build on. nothing to converse about.
nothing to debate.
just fantasy.

whats your real issue outside of hating on big city dudes with a few dollars?

You’re projecting

so with all the opinions about selling out

and only a few people have ideas that wont result in not selling out?

and niggas dont even know what a code is?

i mean this is all your opportunity to say ...:my idea is xyz, now dos shut the fuck up"

@AP21 where you at? hoe. got any ideas other than closing my thread?

@mryounggun bless us with your knowledge

@DMorgan spill the beans, no snitching

@Mister more ideas sir.

cmon people.

do i need to call out each person?

whats the solutions?

if we dont have solutions, how can we complain about how the white people treat us and think is our solutions?
cuz right now it seems like we giving away our power and this thread is a prime example.

@DOS_patos

I'll say more in a few but what I can say right now is.

I am a staunch believer in that infiltrating the system and bringing it down from the inside will never work or happen. That bullshit is a pipe dream and delusions of grandeur!!

We need stronger vetting of our own people in who we allow into our spaces.

We actually need to focus more on the kids middle school on down to pre-K. They are the ones who can easily be molded and raised with the proper train of thought for our uplifting. Some teenagers and many adults are already set in their ways and patterns of thought.

1. The Nation of Islam has a code.

2. Rather than killing white people, which is unrealistic. Fuck White girls and get them pregnant. White people currently have a negative birth rate. It will just be a matter of time before the Original people are the majority in America. Worldwide Original people outnumber the Whiteman 11 to 1. White men know this and have a deep hatred for Black men because we're fucking their women and getting them pregnant. That's why White police officers keep shooting unarmed Black men.

Back