Welcome To aBlackWeb

what is your solution to social injustices?

Thats not true

You don't think that if an Asian cop kills one of your family members, the Asian community won't get behind that cop and try to keep him from going to prison, or do you think they will support you and your family and demand that Asian cop to do time for killing you or your family member?

Say round. Don’t quote me more.

I’m just speaking in general.

You just did me 2 favors.

I won't quote you, I got tired of saying "really nigga" and I don't have to read another asinine post of yours

You can't answer.

You gotta challenge black ppl and their asinine thoughts.

so i got a question....something that just happened recently....

i recently went back to philly for a wedding...im in downtown....
i turn the corner and a guy comes and jumps into the side of my truck.
i get out,....he flling all over the streets claiming hurt.
i knew it was the setup.
so to get dude going i offered to call the police to make a report.
he begged me to not call them.
i offered to call the ambulance...he begged me not to do it...
my wife asks him if hes ok but and what did he need.
dude says hes ok but can we give him a few dollars.
i mug the guy and be calls me a bitch and takes off running.
my wife asked why i did it.....

i said i did it because of all the people down here he did this to another black man.
i dont mind the game...but we in downtown philly with all these rich white people and he tried it with a black person.
other black people around said i was wrong he was just trying to eat.

again.....why try it with someone black and why not hold him accountable for coming at one of us.

this the type shit i dont like.

we talk about code and code breakers.
yet we let the code breakers off the hook and try to hold those on code to a standard of allowing certain shit.

why is that is my question?

First of all you ain't "mug" nobody nigga shut up.

That's all I got.

I thought he was someone else but the IPs are playing tricks so as for now, he still unknown

Well it dont even matter.

Whoever alias that is wack and hopefully they go back to their other account and post normally

Asians rallied to get Peter Liang out of prison for murdering Akai Gurley, black people wouldn’t do nothing like that, if a black person is guilty we’ll be the first ones to charge him regardless of who the black person harmed.
Ehh I wouldn't say all that, shit OJ

Educating ourselves wit the laws. Knowing your rights.

A lot of police officers bank on the fact that a lot of people aren't aware of the laws, and their rights. Therefore when they pull you over, they can spit some random reason why they stopped you, and why they wanna search your car. Knowing not many people are gonna it's legal for them to do.

U-N-I-T-Y. A united front is a powerful one. We gotta get outta that crab in the barrel mentality. Support each other. Stop acting like there's only room at the top for one of us. Help others get there as well.

Educating ourselves wit the laws. Knowing your rights.

A lot of police officers bank on the fact that a lot of people aren't aware of the laws, and their rights. Therefore when they pull you over, they can spit some random reason why they stopped you, and why they wanna search your car. Knowing not many people are gonna it's legal for them to do.

U-N-I-T-Y. A united front is a powerful one. We gotta get outta that crab in the barrel mentality. Support each other. Stop acting like there's only room at the top for one of us. Help others get there as well.

DL Hugley had a good convo about Crabs in a Barrel.

Ima try and find it.

I guess the first step is to know and understand there is no, "us". You're fooling yourself (and wasting time) if you think of the Black Community as one, big, happy family.

A Black man will rob you just as fast as a White person.

A Black man will snitch on you just as fast as a White person.

And when you're in court in front of a jury, a Black juror will vote "guilty" just as fast as a White person.

All that is to say that you really can't "trust" somebody because of their skin color. And Malcolm X taught us that we can't organize on the basis of race. We have to organize on the basis of ideology, not race. That's why Elijah Muhammad was successful and Malcolm X wasn't. If you wanted to join Elijah Muhammad's organization you had to go to the meetings, abstain from drugs and alcohol, participate in martial arts training, etc. Malcolm X's organization (OAAU) accepted anybody as long as you were Black. Consequently some Black people came to one of the meetings and shot him before he could get the organization up and running. All that is to say we can't organize on the basis of skin color.

I think successful people know this. They don't think Black or White, they think GREEN. If it makes dollars it makes sense. Take Jay Z for example. There's a lot of haters that say he doesn't do enough for the Black community. Same with Obama, they said when he was in office he didn't do enough to uplift the Black community.

The bottom line is that each individual person needs to uplift him/herself. We can't sit around waiting on a mystery God to bring us food. We have to finish school. That means getting a diploma and/or GED. I live in Trenton where the dropout rate is about 50%. There's nothing I can do to make a dropout go back to school and get his GED. That's something he has to do for himself. If he doesn't finish school, he might be able to get a menial job making just enough to get by (if he's lucky). What's more likely is that he'll get arrested and go back and forth to jail until he either goes to college, joins the military, or joins a union.

I said all that to say we (The Black Community) have to stop looking at ourselves as one unit and do for self. Help out your individual family members if you can, but don't go to church, or Mosque and donate $1,000 hoping that they can use the money better than a family member who needs it.

Forget all of these organizations like the NAACP (jews) that claim to uplift the community, uplift your individual family members. If you have more money than you know what to do with, pay it forward. Pay off your nephew or niece's student loans. Help a brother (literally) out. If you have money stacked and you can afford to donate it, give it to somebody in your immediate family that needs it.

Waiting on some organization to make things better hasn't worked. We need to do for self and support our families.

Last edited:
We got grown men on here asking about who is who. Niggas can't answer questions and explain their talking points, they wanna know who is who.

Fuck me being me has to do wit your crazy ass thoughts and challenging you to explain your thoughts like an adult.

Talking like we around white folks with 2,000 excuses each and every post somebody makes about doing what's right.

Got more excuses and asinine ass thoughts than a fat bitch trying to lose weight smh

Back