Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is your opinion on the Baby Boomer generation?

Mister B.

The Devil’s Greatest Advocate…..
They are defined as the following:

Baby boomers (often shortened to boomers) are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The generation is generally defined as people born from 1946 to 1964, during the post–World War II baby boom. The term is also used outside the United States, but the dates, the demographic context, and the cultural identifiers may vary. The baby boom has been described variously as a "shockwave" and as "the pig in the python". Most baby boomers are children of either the Greatest Generation or the Silent Generation, and are often parents of late Gen Xers and Millennials.
————————————————————————-
I used to respect their leadership…then I took a closer look. Most of our “leaders” that’s been running this world into the ground are apart of this cohort.

A ton of them are selfish, ego driven, and overbearing. How they still have leadership is beyond me at this point. You’d figure Generation X would’ve taken the mantle by now.

That’s just my thoughts.

Current generations are the same as the boomers just with different technologies and tweaked ideologies.

niggas once showed Polaroid nudes of chicks.
Now they share nudes on the mobile and ABW

nah bruh. You know how hard it was to get a chick to pose naked for a polaroid back inna day???

You know how easy it is to get a girl to pose nude?

All you have to do is pull out a camera and ask her to spread her legs and she'll do it.

The thing is, most guys don't have the nerve to ask a girl to pose nude. It's like asking a girl on a date. If you ask her she might say yes. But if you never ask her she'll never say yes.

All you have to do is pull out a camera and ask her to spread her legs and she'll do it.

The thing is, most guys don't have the nerve to ask a girl to pose nude. It's like asking a girl on a date. If you ask her she might say yes. But if you never ask her she'll never say yes.

Today??? yeah.

Back in the 90's??? Nah. Chicks were entirely too worried about who might end up seeing those pics.

Baby Boomers became greedy, the white men in this group.

Baby Boom women raised their daughters to be independent, modern women

Silent generation before 1945, raised their children to be like them. Cling to your husbands, etc.

The baby boomers looked at their mothers as a failure, slow, stuck in the different time.

1965, Civil Rights, Sit ins, Free Love Generation, New World Ideas, these young adults rebelled, turned at all of the traditions, women are going to college.
America was thriving

Baby Boomers had the ability to go to college, Birth Control came about, they could avoid unwanted pregnancies. These things 'freed' women from the Silent Era women.
These women had "choices" These women chose a different path from their mother.

Big Mama was the mother of the Baby Boomers (Silent Era 1921-later) These folks survived the Great Depression, come out of slavery.

Baby Boomer women taught their sons to be 'nice' guys
The women of Generation X 1965 - 1980 (These women have become harder, masculine)
Pushing independency
Women became harder.

kermit-slap.gif
@mryounggun

If I ask a bunch of billionaires for 1 billion dollars they might say yes. If I never ask they'll never say yes. Might as well get to it.
*Phones Elon Musk*

A potential interesting discussion already derailed by dumbass posts. Not shocked at all
So, let's get it back on track.

Start with all forms of leadership in the White House over the past 20 years, including all POTUS from Dubya on down.

If I ask a bunch of billionaires for 1 billion dollars they might say yes. If I never ask they'll never say yes. Might as well get to it.
*Phones Elon Musk*
@5 Grand just be on the extra shit at all times I see.

"Pardon me madam can you spread your legs so I can take a pic, please" - 5Grand

You know, if you go on google and type "naked girls" you'll get hundreds of millions of results.

Obviously somebody asked those girls to pose nude and they agreed to do it or else those photos wouldn't be on the internet.

It's not like photographers would get away with posting nude photos of girls on the internet unless they agreed to do it.

Back