Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the meaning of your screen name?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
what the thread title says

AP = All Parish

21 is just my old high school bball no. backwards

2417_51765487262_1859_n.jpg
2417_51765527262_3484_n.jpg
2417_51765522262_3201_n.jpg

man look at them fliers...you think they paying a server to host their site? lol

man just looking at them fliers...aint NO WAY in hell i would be caught in those places lmao

"pop til you drop"

"NO DRESS CODE"

all kinds of hell naw

In either 1999 or 2000 a group of kids at Drexel University started a website very similar to what we're doing, jacks' doing, and ultimately what Grouchy Greg did a while back as well....

They started a website to promote music and talk about goings on in the college aged black community in Philadelphia.

The site was called DUSoldiers.com play on NO limit Soldiers that was super hot at the time.

Well as anyone can tell you, keeping a site up costs money, so they were like fuck it, we'll throw some parties to help pay for the website.

One of the owners, a guy named Chris was doing a summer job as a RA during one of Drexel's summer camps for incoming Freshman. onf of the kids on his floor was a 18 year du.

At the time i was simply D from bmore. But after seeing what they were doing with the site, i threw myself allllll the way into it. The bright idea came up to throw a party to raise money for the site. And i just went ape shit with it bruh....shit was crazy.....I say this all the time, but i don't think yall be hearing me. I'm exactly the same way online and offline.....why i'm not rich by now i don't even know....

niggaz got so caught up in parties we forgot all about the damn web site.

i started using DUSouljah as my online handle and basically became the mascot for our whole thing. we were popping all through the city. shit was crazy. I never let go of the name cuz just as many people know me by my online handle as they know my real name. I was in philly with my nepew like 3 years ago, and i promise someone walked to me like "are you D-U souljah"

The IC started pronouncing the D.U as du......before that, both letters were pronounced separately.

in the past few years i just have fun playing with the du part of it

Du world order (DWO)
Dupac
Dupacavelli
Dupacalypse

man just looking at them fliers...aint NO WAY in hell i would be caught in those places lmao

"pop til you drop"

"NO DRESS CODE"

all kinds of hell naw
you see the word larciny on one of the flyers

that's the rap group cassidy was a part of when he first got signed to ruff ryders, around the same time he battled freeway

dude was barely known back then outside of the philly college scene....i've personally watched cass kill like 20+ people in freestyle battles back in college he was at like all our parties....his buz was insane.....there was no surprise when he blew....

Back when I was doing music I went by Tone Dubbz. My boy used to call me it when we were in school so I ran with it. Joined the IC as ToneDubbz but then just decided to change it to TonyDubbz one day cause I thought it sounded better.

After the IC had its major shutdown and didn't come back until 09 Iron man 2 was coming out that next year in 2010. Was an Ironman fan from the comics and MVC so I decided to use it as my name amd have fun using it as a character.

Back