Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is the hardest question you've had to answer in an interview?

I slipped on this at the end when the interviewer asked me.. I'm mentioned something about meant to something about communication and improving sales skills

Interviewer asked me how have I progressed from a year ago.

It fucked me up because my progress and the moves I've made(on paper and irl) have been exceptional especially compared to other people, but I didn't feel like I have done enough and my answer expressed too much humility instead of selling myself and glossing over my achievements.

Dude basically told me that.

Humility isn't the place for job interviews

I believe what happenes to me during interviews is I provide wordy responses. If I can cut down on that and sharpen up my responses I know I can find a good job

never really been sweated in an interview

i've been caught up on the random shit you dont go over in your head or expect to be asked lol

"what type of music do you listen to?"

i told these niggas "Jazz....sometimes classical.....a little R&B?"

couldnt believe that shit came out my mouth.....got the job tho

Some punk asked me some shit about emergin' technologies that was so outta left the other interviewer told me I didn't have to answer it

What's your weakness.

It's a setup question.

Yea this is a trap

My go to is “I have a hard time delegating responsibilities to others because I like to be in full control of my work product.”

Which is actually true

Yea this is a trap

My go to is “I have a hard time delegating responsibilities to others because I like to be in full control of my work product.”

Which is actually true
i go with.
im a perfectionist. I like my work to be perfect since my name is attached to it.

Without doubt the hardest question I was asked was:

What is your definition of quantitative and qualitative analysis and how do you use both to resolve issues?

First question a guy asked once, back in the day, when he saw my last name on my resume: "So what are you?"

Caught off guard, I laughed and said "Human... the last time I checked".

Then he goes, "No, I mean your last name is very unusual. What background is that... where are you from?"

Getting angrier, I go "I'm Canadian... so are my parents... so are my grandparents. Canadian, like your are, I presume?"

Needless to say, the interview went downhill from there and I never got the job.

If that was me NOW, I probably would have punched that racist motherfucker right in the face...

First question a guy asked once, back in the day, when he saw my last name on my resume: "So what are you?"

Caught off guard, I laughed and said "Human... the last time I checked".

Then he goes, "No, I mean your last name is very unusual. What background is that... where are you from?"

Getting angrier, I go "I'm Canadian... so are my parents... so are my grandparents. Canadian, like your are, I presume?"

Needless to say, the interview went downhill from there and I never got the job.

If that was me NOW, I probably would have punched that racist motherfucker right in the face...
Umm so what are u?

What's your weakness.

It's a setup question.
You have to learn how to flip it make your weakness a strength to them
had a psych ask one of my associates how was her sex life she answered fine how's yours she didn't pass the psychological

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Another good response to the what’s your weakness question:

“I need to be more diligent about not letting others define success for me. Being highly capable often leads to being underestimated, which means when others set my goals they tend to be easy to achieve. When I set my own goals I’m more likely to achieve the constant growth that I’d like.”

Back