Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is going on with this coworker?

sky22

I had a one-on-one meeting with my coworker who's married. We both sat down across from each other and I noticed that he started tugging on the collar of his shirt for a few seconds. Then, he started touching his face. He started rubbing his mouth area and the sides of his face with his hand throughout the start of our conversation.

Soon after, he started copying my actions. I hand my elbow on the table with the tips of my fingers rested against my lips and soon after he did that same position that I was in. Or if I were to shrug my shoulder while talking to him, he'd shrug his shoulder right after me while he'd be listening.

Since we know each other well, this coworker of mine would usually give me a friendly hug and I'd accept it. Most of the time after he starts talking to me after the hug, his voice would get a little shaky while speaking. But this time before I left, he stuck out his hand for a handshake and I shook it. He's never done that to me before. Why did he do that?

He has social anxiety and you had alot of cleavage out.

cosign....

but the married thing im kinda familiar with

he's probably attracted to you and struggling with the thought of it....they could be going thru a rough patch and he knows he's vulnerable

the women here probably think im weird as shit because of the things I do to avoid contact or conversation

I had a one-on-one meeting with my coworker who's married. We both sat down across from each other and I noticed that he started tugging on the collar of his shirt for a few seconds. Then, he started touching his face. He started rubbing his mouth area and the sides of his face with his hand throughout the start of our conversation.

Soon after, he started copying my actions. I hand my elbow on the table with the tips of my fingers rested against my lips and soon after he did that same position that I was in. Or if I were to shrug my shoulder while talking to him, he'd shrug his shoulder right after me while he'd be listening.

Since we know each other well, this coworker of mine would usually give me a friendly hug and I'd accept it. Most of the time after he starts talking to me after the hug, his voice would get a little shaky while speaking. But this time before I left, he stuck out his hand for a handshake and I shook it. He's never done that to me before. Why did he do that?
This sounds made up.

Bruh sound like he's been in HR before and on his 3rd strike.

He struggling tryin not to say or do anything inappropriate

I want you to be Skylar but I know you're not

But you probably make buddy nervous

Do you have this effect on other men?

Imo, he could be a sociopath who knows to mimic others for manipulation purposes. I would guess he was aware you were keenly aware of everything and he decided to switch it up to throw you off.

Imo, he could be a sociopath who knows to mimic others for manipulation purposes. I would guess he was aware you were keenly aware of everything and he decided to switch it up to throw you off.

I had actually straight up asked him why he'd always be copying me. He said that he had never been of it.

I had actually straight up asked him why he'd always be copying me. He said that he had never been of it.
Then he could have been unaware he was mimicking you and your questioning made he feel some sort of way resulting in the handshake. It's hard to say without being there to see all the body language, eyes and micro expressions.

You are paying way to much attention to social ques that probably have nothing to do with you, or at the very least are subconscious and he is totally unaware of.

This does sound like some movie shit tho. Like the scene prior he was in the bathroom mirror wondering what super powers were taking over. Sweating, losing sense of reality then gets ur phone call "where are u??? Meeting?".

Snaps back into reality, meets up with u while trying to control whatevers happening to him.

Keep us updated.

Back