Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION What Has Oprah Done For Black Americans?

For you to say the bolded without providing evidence is irresponsible
are we gonna act like it wasnt her leading the charge of men aint shit and you can get rich without a man image?

you dont think that had anything to do with the black family?

she used her platform to man bash and was promoting women going their own way. she profited off of it.

youtube wiped most of her man bashing videos....but to be idolized and thats the message she choose to promote......thats irresponsible.

are we gonna act like it wasnt her leading the charge of men aint shit and you can get rich without a man image?

she used her platform to man bash and was promoting women going their own way. she profited off of it.

youtube wiped most of her man bashing videos....but to be idolized and thats the message she choose to promote......thats irresponsible.

I'm not acting like anything. I haven't seen any of the shit ur talking about personally..And ur saying that none of it can be found online.. hence me asking for evidence

So oprah destroyed the black family

tenor.gif

I'm not acting like anything. I haven't seen any of the shit ur talking about personally..And ur saying that none of it can be found online.. hence me asking for evidence
I don't want no smoke bruh.
You my nigga.
But imma fuck up you as soon as I find the videos

You giving her way too much credit. She’s always had more influence over white women than black women. The war on drugs destroyed the black family, and if anything she was just pushing a certain coping mechanism.

Having an aspirational figure is enough for me. I can tell my kids "hey look that's the first female black billionaire that's dope huh?"

and its that attitude that allowed Obama to leave office without having done shit for the Black community.

I think Celebrities think that Africa is a fresh start for Brown excellence in the world.Blacc Americans have A very, very rough culture. Niggas just sorta used to it. We took Nigger.......and flipped it.Took the English language and flipped it. Changed music and theatre.All since the 1900's.The help they are offering is not the help we need.Its something else.Plus she could be helping more than all of us know.

She so rich, the shit she do may not reach us via verbal or online gossip or all dat other shit.

Back