Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened?

She wanted to be white soooo bad

104888711.jpg

wow....she was def on her Carmen Electra shit right there

i mean it was the 90's....i didnt see near as much of a push for "natural" black women back then

they were out there, just not celebrated like now

not to mention being in the game around all men and seeing what they were shootin at

didnt she catch Biggie w/ the blonde?

shit might be deeper then rap

And she was also like 16/17 in this pic too. Hiphop was different then lol.

Here's the problem I have with that:

Lil Kim was born in either 1974 or 1975 according to her wikipedia page, making her either two or three years younger than me.
Hardcore was released on November 12, 1996, making her either 21 or 22 at the time of it's release.
Lil Kim has done interviews stating that she met Biggie when he was 19 and he was two years older than she was when they met, which lines up with her other claim that she was 17 when they met which she repeats very often.
Biggie and I were born in the same year. This would mean that Biggie and Lil Kim met in 1991 or very early in 1992.
Biggie signed to Bad Boy in 1993. Depending on the date he signed, he would have been 20 or 21. Likewise, on the day Biggie signed to Bad Boy Lil Kim would have been 18 or 19.
The infamous "Lil Kim Squat" pic was first published in late 1995 or early in 1996 as a promo for the release of Hardcore. Chances are very high that the picture would have been taken up to a year prior to it's first publication, meaning it would have been taken in late 1994 or early 1995.

Knowing all of this, Lil Kim would have been 20 or 21 when the picture was taken. The only scenario where this is not the case is if Biggie hires a professional photographer to snap pics of her just because way back in '91 or '92, well before signing to Bad Boy.

Last edited:

i mean it was the 90's....i didnt see near as much of a push for "natural" black women back then

not to mention being in the game around all men and seeing what they were shootin at

She said that every guy she caught cheating on her did it with a blonde pinktoe, including Biggie.

Because aside from a perm or hot comb to straighten their hair, Black women in the 90's were natural. You don't have to "push" for the norm. I mean, yeah some broads have weaves but that's about it. Plastic surgery wasn't really happening among Black women in the 90's unless she was a stripper gettin bigger titties or in Hollywood.

damn, didn't know Lil Kim was in Slick Rick's video for "Hey Young World" all the way back in '88.

Crazy, 'cause in 88 I was in high school and I thought that chick in the video was cute.

Back