Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened?

Even before she was normal looking in the 90s she still was basic cute. There was so many other women in the game who looked scrumptious to a little boy compared to Kim I never was into her at all. Trina, Foxy, Shawnna, Gangsta Boo >>>

Gangsta boo? Cmon son..
Gangsta Boo will never win Ms. America anything like that but let's not pretend that she was never fuck able. Gangsta Boo in her prime could get it
6cfaba5256ce46a58f9b6ce34627dc0a.jpg

b4173af5bd6e4596891fc8a3a9f3d627.jpg

cover_gangsta-boo-682fb89d-b97f-444b-8c57-5bb652334862.jpg

She's not Beyonce, Rihanna or Ashanti status but I wouldn't have hesitated to smash back in the early 2000s

Last edited:
1194654.jpg

^^^ When that pic showed up in The Source for the very first time niggas in the arcade I was working at went ape shit over it. She was cute as fuck on that with a nice lil petite body on her. Erruhbody wanted that Lil Kim. Even after the first titty job niggas was still lovin' it but when she started fuckin with her face niggas was like "whoa now...".

She used to be cute, now she barely resembles a human.

Last edited:
True story about that picture ^

I went to the fair one year with the fam and played one of those dart games where you pop the balloons. (im a kid)

Hit twice outta like 10 lol. They said choose any two posters I wanted.

I went with Kim and Shaq in Orlando, bangin on somebody. When I met back up with the fam I had Shaq on top and nobody ever saw the other one until it was on my wall lmao.

Mama wasnt feeling that shit at all but I kept it. I heard her on the phone telling somebody about it "mmhmmm whole crotch just out, no imagination"

Unc said "she got a twinkie in that mf!"

True story about that picture ^

I went to the fair one year with the fam and played one of those dart games where you pop the balloons. (im a kid)

Hit twice outta like 10 lol. They said choose any two posters I wanted.

I went with Kim and Shaq in Orlando, bangin on somebody. When I met back up with the fam I had Shaq on top and nobody ever saw the other one until it was on my wall lmao.

Mama wasnt feeling that shit at all but I kept it. I heard her on the phone telling somebody about it "mmhmmm whole crotch just out, no imagination"

Unc said "she got a twinkie in that mf!"

What's sad is that I know what your unc was talking about, I get it 'cause I'm from that era. But in 2019 that shit got a whooooooole different meaning, and it ain't nothin good.

Gangsta Boo will never win Ms. America anything like that but let's not pretend that she was never fuck able. Gangsta Boo in her prime could get it
6cfaba5256ce46a58f9b6ce34627dc0a.jpg

b4173af5bd6e4596891fc8a3a9f3d627.jpg

cover_gangsta-boo-682fb89d-b97f-444b-8c57-5bb652334862.jpg

She's not Beyonce, Rihanna or Ashanti status but I wouldn't have hesitated to smash back in the early 2000s

Gangsta Boo look like your momma's friend that stayed saying inappropriate shit to you when you was a kid.

What's sad is that I know what your unc was talking about, I get it 'cause I'm from that era. But in 2019 that shit got a whooooooole different meaning, and it ain't nothin good.
And she was also like 16/17 in this pic too. Hiphop was different then lol.

I feel like if she just waited a few years when they improved cosmetic surgery it could have been different

When u go through Kim's history through pics u start to realize she was fucking with that plastic surgery heavy from jump It was little changes here and there until she finally turned into what she is today

Back