Welcome To aBlackWeb

what happened to amirah dyme thread ?

I’m gonna do exactly what they did, but I also would hope I was fair across the board with all female content creators who come on here looking for their respect. Not all of them were handled with the same TLC, I’ve seen plenty of them literally laughed off this site and/or being semi-blackmailed into increasing their activity on the site in exchange for control of their content.
Oh ok definitely didn't know all that. That's crazy if true.

I’m gonna do exactly what they did, but I also would hope I was fair across the board with all female content creators who come on here looking for their respect. Not all of them were handled with the same TLC, I’ve seen plenty of them literally laughed off this site and/or being semi-blackmailed into increasing their activity on the site in exchange for control of their content.
@AP2.0 @Banginscrew901

Yall know who he's referring to?

@AP2.0 @Banginscrew901

No clue but this is what i will say

Rhonda contacted me about her content. She was very very cool about the shit. She didn't threaten the site, she wasn't rude, and she satisfied the only requirement I asked of her. There was no quid pro quo shit or anything. She simply asked and I honored her request.

I don't know Rhonda outside of this site but that doesn't and shouldn't matter, but this "she got the mods to spread their legs" shit is weak and corny af.

She has paid content out there and specifically asked for the paid content to not be posted as she has free content as well and that's all on the internet. BUT, when you got weirdos pretending to be females asking for content to be removed because they are mad another poster posted it taking away the chance for them to post it, what exactly am I supposed to do? You got these same weirdos pretending to be attorneys, agents, etc requesting content to be removed and having to sift through that shit takes more time than I have or rather want to dedicate to it. I'm not making this up.

If every single female that has paid content posted here and does exactly what Rhonda did, guess what, I'ma delete their shit too and ban anyone for posting their paid content. It's not a right you have to get her paid content and then niggas get pissy that she wants her paid content removed as if she doesn't have a right to protect her business interests.

Rhonda is only one model. Her content gets removed, ok, so what? Why is this the hill you trying to die on? Who are these other females that have asked for their paid content to be removed that have been ignored. It feels like you might be an alias or you're speaking in hyperbole and maybe it was one person that you're suggesting is a lot.

a few that come to mind are the early interactions in the Brittany Dailey, realcateyes & stephaniesaidsoo (which has since been deleted, I believe) threads.
None of these people reached out to me that I recall.

But why are deleted threads an issue?

Brittany Dailey was very cool and wasn't coerced into posting content here yet she was nice enough to drop a nude for the board.
Come to think about it, I think even Rhonda did the same thing trying to be nice and niggas still didn't appreciate it

@oorhonda correct me if I'm wrong please

@AP2.0 @Banginscrew901

I remember a chick called Wynter (or something like that) having a back and forth w/ dudes in the mega thread bout her content a year or so ago

Don't know if she went to you or AP or Bangin or any other about her content being posted.

But it has been posted from time to time since and I don't recall any AP warnings about posting it.

So he could be talking bout her................... :js4:

I remember a chick called Wynter (or something like that) having a back and forth w/ dudes in the mega thread bout her content a year or so ago

Don't know if she went to you or AP or Bangin or any other about her content being posted.

But it has been posted from time to time since and I don't recall any AP warnings about posting it.

So he could be talking bout her................... :js4:
I only take action when it's brought to me. This is my first time reading about this

Come to think about it, I think even Rhonda did the same thing trying to be nice and niggas still didn't appreciate it

@oorhonda correct me if I'm wrong please
I did and someone misunderstood and took it as a green light to post a lot of paid work. I did talk to him though and we're good now. No issues.

Deleted threads are not an issue at all, you have to protect your site. I only bring up therealcateyes & Stephaniesaidsoo threads being deleted because I don’t have screenshots, so I can’t actually show my proof. If you’re saying these women that are being named have never contacted you or other admin like Rhonda did, then fine I’ll give you guys the benefit of the doubt but I can only go off what I saw in my earlier days as a member on this site.
fam, if i had a limited amount of lies i could use in my lifetime, i certainly wouldn't waste any of them on trying to prove something on a message board.

idk who those chicks are and never heard of their threads being deleted until now, BUT, if you want their content that bad, seems like you should just pay for it or try reddit. I honestly dont understand your gripe with this issue and maybe its not meant for me to.

you have a good weekend brah

Lol I think you read that wrong my guy. Enjoy your weekend tho.
I'm a woman and didn't misread anything...I believe you did tho.

None of this is a big deal to me and I never quoted you so, I have no idea why you quoted me in the first place.

Please don't quote me again and enjoy your weekend.

Y'all guys made me curious to see Amirah's content because I haven't seen hers in a long time. Subscribed her OF and it's trash. I hate y'all LMAO 😂
Should've just googled her nudes like normal people
Nobody told u to buy anything.........but, if you're gonna do all that never hesitate to share with the class pimpin. We appreciate all contributions to the cause. Bless your heart

Back