Welcome To aBlackWeb

what happened to amirah dyme thread ?

tenor.gif

My theory: Amirah Dyme got her team of simp minions scouring the world wide web for "stolen content". Every succesful takedown notice and copyright strike gets a simp an exclusive pic of her butthole. And with her 3 mill followers on IG the ABW thread never stood a chance.

I've tried looking for her onlyfans stuff, I can't find nothin. That shit be in hidden in the dark web or somethin.

Last edited:
thats how I feel about Jenna shea's & Molly cavallis content, these hoes know how the internet moves they're not just paying people
My theory: Amirah Dyme got her team of simp minions scouring the world wide web for "stolen content". Every succesful takedown notice and copyright strike gets a simp an exclusive pic of her butthole. And with her 3 mill followers on IG the ABW thread never stood a chance.

I've tried looking for her onlyfans stuff, I can't find nothin. That shit be in hidden in the dark web or somethin.

I wondered about this a while back and figured some form of censorship by her/her team was afoot.

Pity I remember when she was literally nobody on the innanets and ABW helped blow her up (I'm sure amongst many other places unbeknownst to me)

So, again … you made them spread their legs. You aren’t the first woman to nicely ask that their paid content not be shared on this forum, but you are the first to have administrators literally hop from thread to thread threatening to shut down threads and ban users if your content is shared. Idc if you were nice or nasty, fact is they went out like sad hypocrites behind you and a select few other female content creators. That is all, have a nice night sweetheart.
You don't have to post here if it bothers you.

So, again … you made them spread their legs. You aren’t the first woman to nicely ask that their paid content not be shared on this forum, but you are the first to have administrators literally hop from thread to thread threatening to shut down threads and ban users if your content is shared. Idc if you were nice or nasty, fact is they went out like sad hypocrites behind you and a select few other female content creators. That is all, have a nice night sweetheart.
I don't understand why them honoring a request or even simply following copyright laws (when asked) is being labeled as "spreading their legs." What you're saying comes off like, "you're a pussy for not fucking up this lady's work." As for others, that has zero to do with me. I wasn't involved in everyone's takedown requests so I can't speak on why anyone else's request wasn't honored. Most websites have a process... I followed exactly what was asked of me (verification) after asking to be removed. Saying "you made them..." makes it sound like I have some type of evil power over them when that wasn't the situation at all.

But anyway, I'm not here to argue with you or anyone else. I simply don't wanna be brought up as if I'm calling shots because that's false. There was no drama. Just mutual respect. I appreciate the admins for helping me decrease some of the chaos that was happening.

Hey man, I come in peace
:mybad:
One question tho
If this was your website and you were posting onlyfan models nudes to your hearts content and someone comes with a request or a letter from a lawyer to stop posting their copyrighted material, or else...

What are you gonna do?

Back