Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

The Part when he explained how in real life imagine if a Pimp came by with 2 hoes and a kid’s keyboard and played some wack preset beat and spit some garbage over it was hilarious

shit wasn’t realistic at all lol

I laughed about that shit when I first saw the movie. Mr Church man with his nice wife sittin off having "supper" and some pimp nigga he somehow knows shows up with his actual hoes in tow talmbout "ayo, peep this!". Nah, shit wouldn't fly at all.

I laughed about that shit when I first saw the movie. Mr Church man with his nice wife sittin off having "supper" and some pimp nigga he somehow knows shows up with his actual hoes in tow talmbout "ayo, peep this!". Nah, shit wouldn't fly at all.
Then Anthony Anderson got his wife cool with him hanging out in a hoe house and she comes to hang out in the hoe house herself.

DJ pimped everybody.

At the end he said the white girl was giving head for spins,but actually I don't think she was.

he might have been joking,but the whole point was that she used that same game DJ was telling her at the beginning on the radio ppl.

I think hustle and flow is overrated AF plus Nola or Nona was horrible to look at the entire movie

i was floored when he said this was his favorite movie

nigga learned about ludacris, made him a demo, and knocked him out and went to jail in like two weeks lol

I think hustle and flow is overrated AF plus Nola or Nona was horrible to look at the entire movie

nigga learned about ludacris, made him a demo, and knocked him out and went to jail in like two weeks lol

Most hoes I've ever seen walking the track are horrible to look at, so I guess there's a level of authenticity there.

I don’t think I know anyone who really hold this movie in high regard tho. Other than the soundtrack who still runs this back?

I don’t think I know anyone who really hold this movie in high regard tho. Other than the soundtrack who still runs this back?
I like it,I just wouldn't rank as high as the best ever.

Among John Singleton's catalogue it holds a solid spot.

It does feel authentic.

Halle never been finer

Boomerang was the movie that made me a believer in her fine-ness. Saw her in The Last Boyscout and Strictly Business and was like "Yeah, she cute and all, lookin better than she was in Jungle Fever", but Boomerang??? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit. Straight believer.

Back