Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

He put up a review of one of Tyler Perry’s horrible movies and within hours it was taken down and all of a sudden his channel was demonetized.
Oh it was a tyler perry movie? Snitching ass tyler fucked his whole shit up

I want that baby boy vid

I know at one point he put up a youtube live where he went into detail of him getting demonitized. I hope he pops up somewhere.

He was bubbling with his channel

lol this shit was funny. Imma have to check out the rest of homie stuff when I get off.

“What the fuck is thaaat?”

I had to watch his South Central and New Jack City vids too. For some reason after watching them, I respect South Central more as a movie and New Jack City less. Like New Jack City does come off as goofy as hell when compared to shit like MIIS and BNTH.

I think his South Central video was the funniest. I don't think I watched one that wasn't funny though.

I saw a piece of the video where he talked about being demonetized. Hopefully he can figure out another way to keep creating content like this.

I had to watch his South Central and New Jack City vids too. For some reason after watching them, I respect South Central more as a movie and New Jack City less. Like New Jack City does come off as goofy as hell when compared to shit like MIIS and BNTH.
I think I had the same kinda epiphany

Made new jack city kinda overrated

I never actually watched new jack city. But watchin this recap that shit was wack af

South central was coo tho

Back