Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

do we really need any more?

Seriously, between Colors, Boyz in the Hood, Menace, New Jersey Drive, and South Central what's left to tell about the hood???
While many things in the hood stay the same, things have changed. A hood movie based in the Atlanta traps where these new rappers cut their teeth would probably be different and compelling.

This one was pretty damned funny to me. The way he talked about the reverend, the kid's shape-up, alladat shit was hilarious.

Bro, I'm just seeing this one today. Primm was roasting roasting on this one lol

- Soul Kool Fid never gets old lol
- Saying the hospital didn't have enough butter to make Big Mama ok. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
- The validity of everyone's food habits when it comes to high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. lol
- Babyface little brother from After 7 looking like Pharell
- Why Soul Kool Fid always in grown folks bizz
- How they ain't tell Uncle Pete that his sister died until AFTER the funeral. This family ain't shit smh lol

Bro, I'm just seeing this one today. Primm was roasting roasting on this one lol

- Soul Kool Fid never gets old lol
- Saying the hospital didn't have enough butter to make Big Mama ok. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
- The validity of everyone's food habits when it comes to high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. lol
- Babyface little brother from After 7 looking like Pharell
- Why Soul Kool Fid always in grown folks bizz
- How they ain't tell Uncle Pete that his sister died until AFTER the funeral. This family ain't shit smh lol
Yo has that light skinned dude ever been the good guy in anything lol

Next Friday was the worst Friday

The one with katt Williams was actually dope.....

the original was the best though... By far

Next Friday had some moments, but it just went too hard on the slapstick comedy. Friday was genuinely funny because of what it was, they didn't have to try hard at all.

Back