Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

This is what sealed it for me:

hustle-flow-2005-terrence-howard-dj-qualls-anthony-anderson-pic-3.jpg

I knew a couple of cats back inna day with a struggle studio in a room in their momma's basement. One cat had an 8 track Tascam cassette portastudio he had synced to an Atari 520ST computer (which I also owned at the time), a raggedy ass Ensoniq Mirage rack sampler, a Casio drum machine, and his uncle's keyboard which only made appearances when his unc wasn't using it, a random ass mixer and a Radio Shack mic. We'd be down here CRAFTING shit, and either hot as fuck in the summer or cold as fuck in the winter.

I know that struggle, so the flick has that appeal to me.
It’s still hard out here for a pimp and I still wanna whoop that trick

The awards was pretty good. Got some laughs outta me too. I agree with #1 but I think he missed out 'cause Gator ain't in the list.

FACTS!!! I can see Jungle Fever being a funny ass review. I don’t remember him doing American History X tho.

FACTS!!! I can see Jungle Fever being a funny ass review. I don’t remember him doing American History X tho.

I don't think it's just flicks he's reviewed 'cause I don't think he's done Poetic Justice either (I could be wrong).

I don't think it's just flicks he's reviewed 'cause I don't think he's done Poetic Justice either (I could be wrong).
Nah poetic Justice was one of his first vids

ima chalk American history X up to him either making lthe vid but never releasing it Kinda like he did with diary of a mad black woman (before releasing it much later) or he watched it on stream (like good burger or love don’t cost a thing)

I was confused about American History though he should’ve said something regarding it

Back