Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Happened In......PRIMM'S HOOD CINEMA

As much as people wanna get on Spike for his work I don’t see enough outrage on just how objectively bad Chiraq was. Nevermind the fact that it was put out during a crazy time for that city.. or the hype that was behind it, & the fact that Spike had to be bitching in complaining in every interview trying to convince people that this movie was a masterpiece. Primm triggered me reviewing this trash movie lol

As much as people wanna get on Spike for his work I don’t see enough outrage on just how objectively bad Chiraq was. Nevermind the fact that it was put out during a crazy time for that city.. or the hype that was behind it, & the fact that Spike had to be bitching in complaining in every interview trying to convince people that this movie was a masterpiece. Primm triggered me reviewing this trash movie lol
Bro I never seen that shit before and I'm looking at that nigga catalog sideways now. I'm still a fan but he ain't made a good movie in a mighty long time

Bro I never seen that shit before and I'm looking at that nigga catalog sideways now. I'm still a fan but he ain't made a good movie in a mighty long time

Blackkklansman & Da 5 Bloods came out after this & are good. I remember Spike had the media machine behind Chiraq tho. They wanted this shit to be Do The Right Thing only for modern times so badly.

Back