Welcome To aBlackWeb

What happened, happened and could not have happened any other way.

Drop a story where something unexpected happened to you, but it ended up working out in your favor at a later time.

This something unexpected could be anything like an event or meeting a certain person.

Oh yeah, no meeting your current significant other stories either.

Had to stop Du from pressing the "Easy Button" again. :really:

Sophomore year in high school, this kid shows up who is a straight goon. I recognize it right off the back. A lot of Niggaz from my school played tough, only a very few was bout that life... I could see it as clear as day.

Well this one kid, in particular,, we got along fine... In fact as with most west side kids at my highschool, we knew some of the same people, so it was all love...

Fast forward 4 years after I graduate, me and my cousin getting some chicken at this hood spot we heard about...

Little do we know the whole time we in the spot, Niggaz lining us up to be robbed.

I come outside to smoke a black n mild, and hear my name called.
It's the kid from high school.

As soon as he realizes that it was me about to be set up, he went inside the spot, got our food that was taking suspiciously long,, and was like, yo just bounce....

Shit was crazy, cuz that quick Niggaz coulda got got

^--- Probably going to be the best story in the thread.

You niggas don't get discouraged, LOL.
Funny thing is I gotta nother story just like that.

I lost my wallet once, and like 2 days later I get a call from a nigga I grew up with like

Yo you remember issac ?

The kid Isaac was some random kid that lived on the same street as his aunt before she moved to atl

We used to go over there all the time and play with the kids around there when we were like 8-11

So Yea, my boy call me like Isaac found my wallet, they got it in cherry hill...

Cherry hill is like the hood of all hoods.... So many bodies got caught down there.... It be feeling like the whole neighborhood haunted....

So I goes down there and meet the nigga Isaac in a vacant home n shit....

He got these two young Niggaz standing against the wall and ask me if I ever saw them,, I'm like Naw

The young Niggaz exhale like " man I told you we ain't rob that nigga, we just found the shit"

He tell them they can go, and was all like how he came in the vacant and saw my Id in the wallet and jacked the little Niggaz up like
Y'all done fucked up now, this my friend and y'all done robbed my friend

I was like Naw Bruh, I just got drunk downtown and dropped that shit...

I only had like 30 when I lost it,, there was 5 20's when I got it back

Funny thing is I gotta nother story just like that.

I lost my wallet once, and like 2 days later I get a call from a nigga I grew up with like

Yo you remember issac ?

The kid Isaac was some random kid that lived on the same street as his aunt before she moved to atl

We used to go over there all the time and play with the kids around there when we were like 8-11

So Yea, my boy call me like Isaac found my wallet, they got it in cherry hill...

Cherry hill is like the hood of all hoods.... So many bodies got caught down there.... It be feeling like the whole neighborhood haunted....

So I goes down there and meet the nigga Isaac in a vacant home n shit....

He got these two young Niggaz standing against the wall and ask me if I ever saw them,, I'm like Naw

The young Niggaz exhale like " man I told you we ain't rob that nigga, we just found the shit"

He tell them they can go, and was all like how he came in the vacant and saw my Id in the wallet and jacked the little Niggaz up like
Y'all done fucked up now, this my friend and y'all done robbed my friend

I was like Naw Bruh, I just got drunk downtown and dropped that shit...

I only had like 30 when I lost it,, there was 5 20's when I got it back

Between my homeboy in that VIP section thread and yourself, you niggas need your life stories told, :lmao2:.

Back