Welcome To aBlackWeb

What goes around….really goes around

She a doof, she knew what was up, if she wasn't with it she should've said so. Simple, ain't no one flying you out just because, this ain't a sitcom.

Naw read the whole thing. They was sending each other nudes and phone sex. She had to know that she was gone have to play once she got there. Cause once you start that nasty talk with long distant involved its like a gimme that we having some sex when you get here.

Once u send me nudes, that "friend" label is over. U willingly stepped into another lane. If it was the other way around, I got no problem w the girl pulling the plug n saving some bread

I'd like to believe this is real...........but it's probably not.

For the sake of argument, however, dude played himself by spending $1,000 on a chick he barely even knows.

By doing so, she saw him as a sucker...........and treated him as such.

Props to dude for getting some of his money back.

Other than that, there aren't any real winners in this scenario at all.

this thread was entertaining

and man how time changes mofos...........I'm stunned looking @Duwop in here posting like a popcorn pimp

back in the day I remember him and another "man of leisure" going at each other it all the time :hahaha:

now my nigga in here telling mofos that there's levels to this shit😂

this thread was entertaining

and man how time changes mofos...........I'm stunned looking @Duwop in here posting like a popcorn pimp

back in the day I remember him and another "man of leisure" going at each other it all the time

now my nigga in here telling mofos that there's levels to this shit😂

Russell Westbrook laughing.gif

Related quote:

So this is @Duwop now?

bigbadbossup99;1868641 said:
The same ho who's mind you respect..........will be a dumb bitch for a nigga she's jocking.

The same bitch who's body you respect..........will be a slut for any random nigga that cons them (through game and/or appearance) into thinking they're the shit.

The same bitch you are (financially) nice to...........will take it for granted,show lack of appreciation and proceed to trick off on the dudes that do nothing for them.

Just life.

Learn soft lessons and accept them..................or disregard and get took down by hard lessons.

Cap was on fire back then.

Lot of jewels being dropped.

D Wade damn gif while sipping water bottle.gif

Last edited:
Back