Welcome To aBlackWeb

What goes around….really goes around

I think it's probably more her fault. They had been exchanging nudes and sexting. I seriously doubt he agreed to fly her out there and never said anything about them having sex when she got there. A nigga that's thirsty enough to fly a chick out all on his dime, is probably going to make it more than clear what he wants to happen.

If she had any belief going out there that she might not want to have sex, she should have said that before accepting the tickets.
Dang...why he gotta be thirsty Monk?

He couldn't have just been feeling her...wanting to spend time with her?

Dang...why he gotta be thirsty Monk?

He couldn't have just been feeling her...wanting to spend time with her?

If he was just feeling her and would have just been happy spending time with her, he wouldn't have gotten so mad when she said she didn't want to have sex.

That dude played 1 G for what he thought would be a weekend of sex, and got shut down. lol

If he was just feeling her and would have just been happy spending time with her, he wouldn't have gotten so mad when she said she didn't want to have sex.

That dude played 1 G for what he thought would be a weekend of sex, and got shut down. lol
We see it differently...of course he wanted to have sex with her...he wanted to have sex with AND hang out with the lady he was digging

He was hurt because he thought she was diggin him too..she switched the game in the ninth inning

We see it differently...of course he wanted to have sex with her...he wanted to have sex with AND hang out with the lady he was digging

He was hurt because he thought she was diggin him too..she switched the game in the ninth inning

lol Yeah, it's reasonable for him to be mad that she switched up, but dude didn't just fuss a little and get over it. He basically left her abandoned without a way to get home. He clearly had no desire to just hang out.

lol Yeah, it's reasonable for him to be mad that she switched up, but dude didn't just fuss a little and get over it. He basically left her abandoned without a way to get home. He clearly had no desire to just hang out.
I didn't say he did...I said he wanted to have sex AND hang out with her

He was hurt and salty

Annnd she left herself without a way home...she was dumb af for not having her own resources...I don't believe she didn't but that's how she tried to make it seem to ol' boy

I didn't say he did...I said he wanted to have sex AND hang out with her

He was hurt and salty

Annnd she left herself without a way home...she was dumb af for not having her own resources...I don't believe she didn't but that's how she tried to make it seem to ol' boy

I guess.

I don't really have much sympathy for dudes that do stuff like this.

Can't say he's wrong. Most of us fell for the okey doke at least once. Especially when they hit you wit that friends shyt. But it's all about what you do to rectify it after realizing that mistake. Bruh handled it like a bawse. So what he did was fair af.

FDB

Last edited:
Who on here believe that sex when they preflight/meet up was never discussed?
Thats why I found it weird he didn't pick her up when she got in. This was their first time meeting so bruh shoulda took that first opportunity to be clear face to face about what typa time he was on and reiterate what was expected from the weekend....and at the very least be sure she actually was the person he was talking to. For all he knew she was a catfish and that's why she kept rejecting him when she got there.

Idk whose fault it is. She might have led him on. She might have not. Its hard to know just off this.

Shr wrong for letting her "friend" spend 1,000 on her regardless though. I never understood how people are comfortable accepting such expensive gifts.

facts she knew wtf it was. He dumb for it and she foul

Yo, she led homie on, but still dude forking out a lotta bread for this shyt. No way she thought dude was dishing out that dough to just be on some friendly shyt and to avoid any mix ups, dude should've made it abundantly clear that he's trying to smash.

Ol girl shouldve known not to go anywhere without enough bread to get home

Back