Welcome To aBlackWeb

What goes around….really goes around

If it was just friends linking up she should have paid half.

Let's not start playing into her bullshit now just for the sake of arguing.
Him picking her up was my first question and first post in the thread lol. If somebody coming out to see me, especially if I paid for them to come out, im picking em up.

"Yes officer I got a frantic call from room 234 at the W Hotel downtown,I heard something about Black Lives matter and guns.You might want to call the swat.I heard something about white devil hostages"

jsHZ4n.gif

YOU NIGGAS ARE TERRIBLE!!!!

And for those wondering why fly out girls? Cause niggas who got their bread right DO. I've done it twice already. Stay on the porch & watch the Big Dogs play

Dunno where you're from so maybe it's coz I'm in a major city and there's every manner of bitch available even on Tinder let alone clubs and shit but it seems a strange practice to me.

Also lmao @ "because I've got money" ight King

Dunno where you're from so maybe it's coz I'm in a major city and there's every manner of bitch available even on Tinder let alone clubs and shit but it seems a strange practice to me.

Lol idk man the standards now are outta control u can barely talk to a woman without it being called "street harassment" so 80% of the time the pursuit starts online. It's a lot of arrogance and not wanting to split things halfway that makes the market harder.

That's the best rebuttal you can come up with? Cause you're in a major city already? 🤣 Niggas who are capable don't just stick to their surroundings fam, they travel out or have them come IN, that's what you're missing. It's a big world, Complacency is close minded

That's the best rebuttal you can come up with? Cause you're in a major city already? 🤣 Niggas who are capable don't just stick to their surroundings fam, they travel out or have them come IN, that's what you're missing. It's a big world, Complacency is close minded

I wouldn't call my post a rebuttal but thank you for clarifyin' to me that payin' to fly girls in is a bullshit move

@Disanthrope you right bro lol its def an ego thing

Aint about the cost of the ride fam. The way to the hotel woulda been the perfect opportunity for homie (if he hadn't done it already) to make it plain what the trip was gon be about. If the shit ain't about friends linking up like she claiming that's what she thought it was, least he could do is pick her up.

Come on Gabs!!!!

So 2 people been sexting with nudes, having phone sex for months. Yet when the guy flies the chick out to his city. It makes sense that she thinks their platonic friends and his intentions ain't clear?
tenor.gif

d555wi8-b5dbb5dc-ce64-4699-9d9a-3204b3f80620.gif

Come on Gabs!!!!

So 2 people been sexting with nudes, having phone sex for months. Yet when the guy flies the chick out to his city. It makes sense that she thinks their platonic friends and his intentions ain't clear?
tenor.gif

d555wi8-b5dbb5dc-ce64-4699-9d9a-3204b3f80620.gif
Somebody coming in to see me for a romantic weekend, i pick em up. Somebody flying in to see me period, I'm picking em up. Somebody flying in to come see me IVE NEVER MET IN PERSON, im picking em up.

How he know she ain't meeting somebody else soon as she touch down and didn't just use him for a flight? How he know she ain't gon have somebody else in the hotel room he paid for? Nah I'm picking you up, checking you out and setting the tone soon as you get here so that there's absolutely no confusion.

Yall keep saying tHeY wAs SeXtInG fOr MoNtHs as if that sealed the deal. Did the nigga get any pussy or return on his investment from assuming that was all that was needed? I'm helping yall out with these fickle ass broads. It's easy to play on the phone. Lil harder to play in your face.

Somebody coming in to see me for a romantic weekend, i pick em up. Somebody flying in to see me period, I'm picking em up. Somebody flying in to come see me IVE NEVER MET IN PERSON, im picking em up.

How he know she ain't meeting somebody else soon as she touch down and didn't just use him for a flight? How he know she ain't gon have somebody else in the hotel room he paid for? Nah I'm picking you up, checking you out and setting the tone soon as you get here so that there's absolutely no confusion.

Yall keep saying tHeY wAs SeXtInG fOr MoNtHs as if that sealed the deal. Did the nigga get any pussy or return on his investment from assuming that was all that was needed? I'm helping yall out with these fickle ass broads. It's easy to play on the phone. Lil harder to play in your face.
giphy (5).gif

How he know she ain't meeting somebody else soon as she touch down and just used him for a flight? How he know she ain't gon have somebody else in the hotel room he paid for? Nah I'm picking you up, checking you out and setting the tone soon as you get here so that there's absolutely no confusion.

IMO that sealed the deal in a sense of that he wasn't trying to be no damn platonic friend and she knew that.

At the end of the day the shit didn't go how either of them planned it IMO.

Reactions: GNS
IMO that sealed the deal in a sense of that he wasn't trying to be no damn platonic friend and she knew that.

At the end of the day the shit didn't go how either of them planned it IMO.
That sealed the deal for his wallet but obviously not for her

Exacta

Mods, kindly close the thread carajo

Aint about the cost of the ride fam. The way to the hotel woulda been the perfect opportunity for homie (if he hadn't done it already) to make it plain what the trip was gon be about. If the shit ain't about friends linking up like she claiming that's what she thought it was, least he could do is pick her up.
What if he picked her up and was enroute to the hotel and she was on that friend's ish. What's the proper protocol then?
Now that situation I've never been in.

I think it's probably more her fault. They had been exchanging nudes and sexting. I seriously doubt he agreed to fly her out there and never said anything about them having sex when she got there. A nigga that's thirsty enough to fly a chick out all on his dime, is probably going to make it more than clear what he wants to happen.

If she had any belief going out there that she might not want to have sex, she should have said that before accepting the tickets.

Back