Welcome To aBlackWeb

What does "we need some space" look like/mean to you?

For me it meant the beginning of the end and it was actually over

she fucking somebody or about to

if a chick tells me this Imma give her whoooooole lotta space

hard lesson to learn

Lotta chicks will tell you that, and you concede to it. A couple weeks go by and whatever dude she thought was the dude to leave you for, ain't the dude she thought he was. She'll call you back talking bout you was supposed to fight for us when I told you that.

And then you look over to the tv with Mass Effect on pause
download (3).jpeg

And wonder if you should indulge this for easy pussy, or see if you can save the universe with commander Shepard

Can’t afford that, talk us through it
everybody walk different b

what works for me might not work for you

however, i do recognize that its telling when someone reads something and interprets it differently than what the intent of the question is asking

everybody walk different b

what works for me might not work for you

however, i do recognize that its telling when someone reads something and interprets it differently than what the intent of the question is asking

The OP clearly could have potentially meant what we discussed though...I don’t think that reflects on us

The OP clearly could have potentially meant what we discussed though...I don’t think that reflects on us
i'll give you some slack here, however, even after i clarified what the premise of the thread was, people still flew in here talking about something entirely different.

i'll give you some slack here, however, even after i clarified what the premise of the thread was, people still flew in here talking about something entirely different.

I think most people just read the OP then post

I think most people just read the OP then post
sounds like a PP to me then b lol

i dont make it a habit to just read the OP and post in a thread past 2 pages or so

but i might be alone in that and Im ok with that

Lotta chicks will tell you that, and you concede to it. A couple weeks go by and whatever dude she thought was the dude to leave you for, ain't the dude she thought he was. She'll call you back talking bout you was supposed to fight for us when I told you that. [...]

[Loud, rude, neverending lip smacking...] I f****ing hate when they told me that. ?

so boom.....

ima go home and tell the wife we need some space

i'll report back here with the results of my studies

*long sigh*

“Ok....you know we might as well talk about this now anyway...”

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Back