Welcome To aBlackWeb

What does "we need some space" look like/mean to you?

AP2.5

Beef Authority
Site Administrator
I assume most of us have either heard this from a s/o or said it to them

Regardless of which side of the discussion you fell on, what does "give each other space" mean to you?

Do you not call/text as much?

You wait for them to initiate?

Etc..

Discuss

I assume most of us have either heard this from a s/o or said it to them

Regardless of which side of the discussion you fell on, what does "give each other space" mean to you?

Do you not call/text as much?

You wait for them to initiate?

Etc..

Discuss

If you really wanna entertain it then do nothing. Radio silence until you hear from them. Let them dictate the rules and boundaries if they proposed the shit.

Well alright lol

Ok, what about in your marriage Dos. Not your Polk High glory days
We got to a tight spot once.....and the same.

She was shocked when she asked was I gonna check up on her and I said no., for what?
Changed her whole attitude.

We talked it out and turns out the space wasn’t needed after all.

That’s not to say I’m some super thugged out dude that’s hard on the ladies. She just knows I will cut my loses....give her half of everything as long as I keep the DR crib and I’ll be just fine.

Yes....I already told her what I’m going to do, what I’m willing to give her, and where imma be at.

I’m too old Bruh.
2stepz is not just a name. It’s a way of life.

idk but i just dont move hurt like that

it doesnt have to be something you take offense to...its somebody being real instead of just cheatin on ya ass

i mean what more can you ask for?

it may not be your ideal situation with this person but thats a level of honesty a lot of people just cant bring themselves to

Depends when it comes from a man it means he literally just wants some space and time to think/be left alone.

When it's a woman it means she needs time and space to fuck someone else to see if she wants to continue fucking you.

brahhh? lmao

my time must still be coming to get my heart crushed

what makes ya'll feel like that person is wanting to do whatever and hold you under their thumb tho?

"we" need space means "we" looking around

i know women can pretty much fuck on who they want out the gate...same day ya'll agree on the break lol.....and most of us gotta get back out there and go fishing....might be a while before we catch what we actually want

thats not their fault tho

This is definitely not how I saw this thread going lol

There may be some more deeply rooted issues. Practically every dude in here except haf and bdp thinks a break means someone wants to fuck someone outside the relationship. That has to suck going immediately to that line of reasoning.

Back